Dr. Evan Miller, DDS

EndodonticsMaleAge 58

Dr. Miller
141 Providence Rd Ste 100 Charlotte, NC 28207

Dr. Evan Miller, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Charlotte, NC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Miller to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Evan Miller, DDS with other Endodontics Practitioners near you

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller
10+ ?? Just had my 5th root canal, and he conducted himself the last time as He did during/after the first. Professional, caring, concerned and very bright. And, yes, he follows up by calling once he gets home. I hope the next time I see him will be in a social setting ??????
Harry Bryant, jr – Jul 07, 2020
I’m in the process of getting a root canal. This was my first visit with Dr Miller. He was so gentle but yet firm in the getting ob done. His mannerism was so sweet. He was very thoughtful to check on me during the entire process which made me feel at ease. He also contacted me after hours to check on me. I truly loved the personal experiences! He comes highly recommended! Thank you for your phenomenal services Dr. Miller!
May 30, 2019
I had a root canal from someone else several years ago. That person did a bad job and it was infected again, according to my dentist. Went to Dr. Miller for a re-do. It was in terrible condition and he has been doing all he can to save the tooth. Great bedside manner--confident and yet keeping me from having pain. Also called to check on me after the procedure. They just don't make Drs like Miller--he's the best in all around quality of care.
Apr 04, 2019
Dr Miller is a very kind and caring doctor. He made a root canal procedure more bearable and always asked how I was doing. Very attentive and truly cared. I highly recommend him. Knows what he is doing as procedure went very smoothly and not long. Made a dreaded appt easy
Julie Long in Charlotte, NC – Aug 05, 2017
Dr. Miller and his assistant made my difficult situation so easy for me. They worked fast to accommodate my sore jaw and it was actually kind of amazing to watch them work. Even his shots are so gentle you probably won't feel them. I'm sure there are other good endodontists in Charlotte, but as long as he's working, he's the only one I would go to.
Charlotte, NC – May 09, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

• Endodontics