Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD

Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 68

Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Garden City, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pezzollo to book an appointment.

Office Hours

2 pm

Sun

Office
closed
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Progressive Oral Surgery & Implantology of Long Island

Visit Website
Progressive Oral Surgery & Implantology of Long Island601 Franklin Ave Ste 110 Garden City, NY 11530
    • Sat: 8:00am - 2:00pm

More Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists at Progressive Oral Surgery & Implantology of Long Island

Dr. Pezzollo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pezzollo

3.4

Dr. Pezzollo?
Hello! We rely heavily on recommendations made by family & friends. So when our General Practice Dentist of almost 30 years - who is more like an Uncle to us - highly recommended Progressive Oral Surgery we did not hesitate. Enter Dr. Gene Pezzollo. From the moment Dr. Pezzollo entered the room, it was very evident that he was blessed with being a "people person". Right away we could tell he is a very active listener, compassionate, kind hearted and incredibly patient. He took the time to break down all of the clinical options for us - very clearly. Our first visit with Dr. Pezzollo ended with us feeling like we were visiting our General Practice Dentist: family. The professional office staff are courteous, accommodating and also very patient. If Progressive Oral Surgery of Long Island is built upon the values we experienced at our first visit, it would appear to us to be a "Best Practice Model". Thank you!
Dom & Susie Loccisano – Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
Awesome experience every time. The only Dental office I look forward to being in. Answers all questions. Makes his patients feel comfortable and confident in every procedure. May it be removing or replacing teeth so grateful for his knowledge and his ability to explain things. His office staff are all helpful and friendly at every location. I Highly recommended for kids and adults.
AJA in Garden City, NY – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
I am not the best patient and Dr. Pezzollo made me feel very comfortable. I was not in any pain. I highly recommend Dr. Pezzollo.
Melville – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
Dr Pezzollo has been my oral surgeon for about 10 years now. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family with any of their oral surgery needs. I find him extremely knowledgeable and competent. I trust his judgment implicitly. He goes out of his way to make his patients feel comfortable taking the time to explain all aspects of what needs to be done and what he will be doing. I highly recommend him for any & all of your oral surgery needs. By far the best oral surgeon in the business!
Roslyn Harbor NY – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
Dr. Pezzollo is a true professional. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable of his practice, he also radiates empathy and patience. I am thankful that I went to Dr. Pezzollo and I would recommend him in full confidence.
Kathy in Bellmore, NY – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
Dr Pezzollo is nothing short of extraordinary. I went to see him recently for what I thought to be a complex problem. I was very jittery and frankly afraid. He is not only a brilliant oral surgeon but he has a genuine interest in his patients and their health. He took the time to explain the procedure in detail. He did a perfect job and afterwards took the time to follow up personally. I called on the weekend with a question. He got back promptly. Would recommend him without reservation!
Jeffrey Ruffalo in New York, NY – Jun 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
Dr. Pezzollo staff was warm and friendly. Which was such a relief because my daughter needed her impacted wisdom teeth removed per her dentists opinion. My daughter is petrified of dentist for some unknown reason and upon meeting Dr. Pezzollo she was immediately at ease. He reassured her and included 'small talk' of Paige's college experience and inquired of her area of study at Villanova! I knew right away that Dr. Pezzollo was the perfect choice for my daughter and family!
maria wager in Hempstead, NY – Jun 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
He is a great Oral surgeon. Procedures went well. However, he is arragant, overbooks and works too quickly. Problem after hours? He will not answer his pages. An answering service has been given procedures from him to only page him, no calls. He forgot to order my pain medication and never answered the page from my pharmacy or the messages I left 3 times about the problem. Not even a call the next day. He is good but he is an extreme Narcissist. "He thinks who he is." Not caring.
Sy B. in Huntington, NY – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
He is simply the best oral surgeon wouldn't go anywhere else
Greg S in Great Neck, NY – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
Dr. P is an amazing dr who puts his patients first. He gentleness and warmth is a welcome change.
Joelle in Smithtown ny – Sep 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
My experience with Dr. Pezzollo exceeded my expectations. He treated me with respect, and took the time to listen, as well as to explain my condition in terms I could understand. He immediately instilled in me a sense of trust in his medical judgement. The procedure was a success and the follow up care was excellent. He is a consummate professional that I will continue to recommend to friends and family.
Garden City – Apr 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
Dr Pezzollo was extremely competent and took the time to explain everything to me.He was very professional and caring.I recommend him highly.His staff was also very nice and accomodating.
High – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
Went for Wisdom teeth extraction, felt total confidence in Dr. Pezzollo's care. I had no complications what so ever and could not have been happier with the outcome and overall experience. I would highly recommend, 5 stars!
Spencer – Feb 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
I have been going to see Dr. Pezzollo for over a year and cannot say enough about his care. From entering his office and working with his kind staff, to the cleanliness and order of his practice, all the way to the check out process ? his office and professionalism is second to none. You will not find a more genuine doctor of his caliber!!!
Michael in Roslyn, NY – Jan 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
has a gentle hand and a calming approach which instils confidence in the patient atmophere and surroundings very pleasant and professional
West Palm Beach, FL – Dec 25, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?
Very professional & kind Dr. . He took the time to explain the specifics of my situation and what all of my options were. Never made me rushed as most Dr's do. Did excellent and professional work and would definitely recommend him highly. His folllow up care was amazing . He truly took an interest in how I was feeling post procedure and made me feel comfortable in knowing that he was accessible in case I had any problems. 5 stars !!
Mary in Glen Head, NY – Dec 17, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eugene Pezzollo, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pezzollo?

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Sedation
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery

Dr. Pezzollo accepts

Dr. Pezzollo accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental Maintenance Organization DMO
Ameritas
Ameritas PPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Dr. Gene Pezzollo is a native New Yorker. Born and raised in Queens, he earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Fordham University in the Bronx, attended...Read more

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery