Dr. Eugene Nolfi Jr, DDS

Dr. Eugene Nolfi Jr, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |

Dr. Eugene V. Nolfi, Jr. has been providing outstanding dental care for over 30 years. His experience includes private practice, service in the United States Navy, and three years of full-time teaching. Dr. Nofli attended Washington University in St. Louis for his undergraduate studies and earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He went on to earn a Master of Arts in Education from The George Washing University in Washington, DC, and a Master of Science in Pediatric Dentistry from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond. In addition, he completed a General Practice Residency at St. Vincent Hospital in Toledo, Ohio and an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at the Naval Postgraduate Dental School in Bethesda, Maryland. Furthermore, Dr. Nolfi has had extensive non residency training in orthodontics for children. Dr. Nolfi spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy perfecting his dental skills and achieving the rank of Captain before moving on to private practice. He is currently the only dentist in the country to be Board Certified by both the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Board of General Dentistry. He is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association and the Nueces Valley District Dental Society. Dr. Nolfi is on staff at Driscoll Children's Hospital. Dr. Nolfi was born and raised in Warren, Ohio and now resides in Corpus Christi, Texas. Dr. Nolfi's hobbies include working out, traveling, attending continuing education courses and following his favorite professional and college sports teams.

Dentistry Just for Kids

525 Doddridge St Ste A

Corpus Christi, TX 78411

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Nolfi Jr

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Nolfi Jr Great doctor and staff. They spend time with you and make sure you understand the diagnosis and plan for care. Very kid friendly!

This content was provided by Dr. Nolfi Jr As always, Dr.Nolfi and his staff are courteous, prompt, and thorough. All my children have enjoyed visiting and other dental procedures.

This content was provided by Dr. Nolfi Jr "We cultivate a relationship with each of our patients, which not only ensures better children's dental care, but also turns a visit to the dentist into a visit between friends. Our staff members enjoy a long term relationship with both the office and our patients. Several of our staff members have been with us for over ten years."

• Pediatric Dentistry

Medical School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University

Dr. Nolfi Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nolfi Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nolfi Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nolfi Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nolfi Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nolfi Jr to family and friends
Dr. Nolfi Jr's Performance
My child came in to have some cavities filled and the staff did an excellent job describing the procedure. They were attentive and very caring the entire visit.
Never am i disappointed coming here. The staff makes sure to make it as comfortable as they possible can for my children.
I am so happy my children have a amazing Dr to visit. The whole staff, especially Dr. Nolfi treat the kids great and are so trusting. Our kids are in great hands!!
It was okay
always good
excellent!
We love Denistry Just for Kids! They are so patient and helpful with the kids. My two love everyone in the office. We've had quite a few procedures done and we wouldn't trust anywhere else!
Dr. Nolfi and his staff were amazing with my son. My son loves coming here and he loves brushing a flossing now. The girls are very helpful in informing the kids and the parents of what to expect and I will always highly recommend this place to anyone! My son also loves leaving with a prize after every visit. 5 stars every time!
I love bringing my kids to Dr. Nolfi... always informative!!!
amazing
we had a great and smooth experience!!!!!!
Wonderful with the girls, gave them explanations for everything and very patient! loved it thank you
I was referred to this clinic by my children's dentist and so so far I really like the friendly staff.
I love the staff they are very welcoming and family/kid friendly. my experience as well as my kids was very awesome!
No issues, great experience
Dr. Nolfi & his team were amazing! They really knew how to reassure us when it came to our kiddos getting dental work done for the first time. They knew exactly what to say and do to keep our kids calm and welcomed. They were very informative and reassuring. Dr. Nolfi took a chance and succeeded tremendously. Thank you Dr. Nolfi & your CARING team! Y'all were amazing! Thank you for letting us feel as if we were apart of the family!
great and fast timing experience
Dr. Nolfi and his staff are excellent and very professional.
the girls are very good with us treat us awesome
everybody in the office are a very good group of people. my children love coming here!
Our experience was great
dr.nolfi and his staff are amazing...so helpful and understanding. my daughter loves going to the dentist now. thank you all so much.
great!
We had a wonderful experience, everyone was so patient. They took the time to explain everything. It made my 4 year old feel comfortable and I am thankful for that.
really enjoy the staff and over all experiance!! Great Dentist as well!!
would recommend to other parents
Great.
My experience here is excellent. Compared to my dentist from when I was younger Dentistry for Kids is amazing. My daughter enjoys coming, staff is nice and friendly.
Very nice and caring staff. Always wiling to answer questions when asked. Dr. Nolfi is very laid back and easy to talk to and very good around kids.
Dr. Nolfi and his staff are absolutley amazing. My 2 kids love him and his office comfortable and kid friendly enviroment. He takes time to explains treatment and makes sure all our questions were answered.
My daughter had an emergency visit. The staff was amazing to work us in. The overall experience was wonderful. Thank you so much! :)
Wonderful doctor and staff!! The best!
would definitely recommend to anyone with small children
We started with Dr. Nolfi after a dental emergency, but I enjoy the office atmosphere so much we decided to stick with him. Everyone is so kind and professional.
Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Dr. Nolfi is so nice and explains everything.
Great And Friendly Service Fast And Always AWSAOME
Our a family overall exprience has been wonderful. Dr. Nolfi and his staff were great with my children-they went above and beyond to make them feel comfortable. Overall a great office for kids.
had an awesome experience and my son felt very comfortable with all the staff threw everything. Love this office, Thank you to everyone who made my son feel safe and calm.
Love how these girls are so friendly & most importantly make my babies feel comfortable & happy!!!! :) I also appreciate the office being so organized!!!!
My 7 and 9 year old have been coming for the last year and a half. My oldest was a very anxious and apprehensive patient on her first visit (wouldn't even open her mouth). I honestly thought we would have to sedate her to get anything done! Dr. Nolfi and the staff were amazingly patient and worked with her soooo much. Now, she LOVES coming to the dentist and she says "I'm going to miss them" (we are moving out of state). I can't say enough times how much we appreciate the...
This place is awesome and Dr. Nolfi and staff are so professional.
This office has been a great experience for my child. From cleaning appointments to any treatment that is needed. The staff from the front to the back are very helpful & understanding for the kids needs. I recommend Dr. Nolfi to all my friends and family. Best Kids dental office in Corpus Christi.
Dr. Nolfi and his staff are awesome!!!!! My kids have been going to Dentistry Just For Kids for years. His staff is knowledgeable and friendly, His front desk always greets us with a smile. I would recommend the office to anyone looking for a dentist.
Dr. Nolfi and all the staff are awesome! My daughter gets so excited to go to the Dentist and she has a awesome experience every time! Thank you to all the staff for making it a great visit!
Love this office! great staff and short waiting times. Overall great experience.
Dr Nolfi is amazing and the staff is so wonderful.
in Tacoma, WA |
Worst dentist I've ever taken my children to. Didn't even speak them. Just looked in my 2 year olds mouth roughly and walked away. Didn't say hi to me or even explain findings.
Have you seen Dr. Eugene Nolfi Jr, DDS?

Visit Dr. Nolfi Jr

Dr. Nolfi Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.