Dr. Eugene Kravitz, DDS

Dr. Eugene Kravitz, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Eugene Kravitz is a General Dentist serving for more than 30 years. Dr. Kravitz is experienced in Bridges/Crowns, Dental Implants and Dentures/Partial Dentures. He is a professional member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association. Started practicing 1983 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Academy of General Dentistry American Dental Association FORMS OF PAYMENT We Accept Check, Cash or any Major Credit Card and Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Ameritas Assurant Health Cigna Delta Dental EmblemHealth Guardian MetLife United Concordia WEBSITE httpwwwkravitzdentalcom

Kravitz Dental

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kravitz

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Kravitz Kravitz Dental are the most friendly people I have come across at a dental office or even in a medical office. They actually make it a pleasure to go to the dentist. My visits are always painless and as short as possible.

This content was provided by Dr. Kravitz I avoided the dentist for years because of my finances. I was embarrassed and ashamed of my smile. In three easy, painless visits and much more affordable, my smile is now my best feature. I am being complimented on my beautiful smile.

This content was provided by Dr. Kravitz I really fear going to the dentist, and everyone at Dr. Kravitz's office immediately put me at ease. The cost for my procedure was discussed at the beginning so there were no surprises. They were willing to work with me and waited for my insurance to reimburse them. Overall, it was a very positive, stress-free, pain-free experience. I can't stop talking about them to all my family and friends.

This content was provided by Dr. Kravitz "From the moment you enter our office, we think you will feel the sense of family that you will be a part of. Kravitz Dental is a husband-and-wife dental partnership, and we truly work together to make your visit as comfortable and pleasurable as possible! While we are a high-tech practice and our office is designed to give you the highest quality professional care, Dr. Eugene Kravitz and Dr. Lauren Kravitz pride themselves on making you and your needs their top priorities. We realize there are many ways to accomplish the same goal, and our job is to satisfy every patient within their budget to meet his/her needs in the best possible way. We will listen to your concerns and develop a treatment plan customized just for you!"

• Chipped Tooth

• Invisalign®
  • Partial Dentures
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

• Emory University School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Kravitz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kravitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kravitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kravitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kravitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kravitz to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Kravitz's Performance
    GOOD
Excellent and professionalism is evident since you walk in to the main office. Thank you for an amazing experience.
Over all awesome service
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great dentist !!! I felt very comfortable and loved my experience. Would recommend to family and friends
Opa Locka, FL |
WHEN I MENTION STAFF, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE RECEPCION AREA. THE REST OF THE STAFF HAS A VERY GOOD ATTITUDE
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Used to go to this office several years ago, did quite a bit of work with crowns (at least 6 crowns). 5 years later I have to replace several of them as they were not done properly, one tooth I had to do root canal and new crown as it went bad under the crown they installed, and so on. The crowns which were installed are cheapest quality as it turned out, awful looking ones and thanks god are at the back of the mouth. I do not recommend this office, we found a great dentist across the street fro
Have you seen Dr. Eugene Kravitz, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kravitz