Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS

Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Glendale, AZ. He practices dentistry.

8110 W Union Hills Dr Ste 430

Glendale, AZ 85308

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Yoza treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Yoza's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yoza

Dr. Yoza?
Dr. Yoza's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS
Dr. Yoza is very personable and highly skilled, his staff is very friendly and comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Dr Yoza is excellent. Love my hygentist, Ann.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Excellent all-around Dental experience. Cleaning of teeth by very good technicians makes a big difference. Performed necessary tasks to great satisfaction. See you in six months. Nash Hansotia
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
All the staff is upbeat, professional and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Dr. Yoza and all his staff are the best! From the minute you walk in the door you feel like you are the most important person in the room. They immediately put you at ease. They are friendly, caring, professional, great conversationalists and most important - excellent at their jobs. I have complete trust in Dr. Yoza and have had procedures by him and experienced no problems - even the lidocaine injection was painless! I am so glad we found this clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Always so quick to get you seen and the staff is so friendly they make the dentist visit that most don’t like easier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Great initial visit! Dr. Yoza was very thorough and patient with questions. Staff all around were very friendly and accommodating also. I even got lucky with booking my second visit that same day because someone canceled! Super nice and super clean! Plus you can’t have a bad time when there’s Hawaiian music playing ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Professional, warm, personable care, integrating the latest technology, thus facilitating your involvement in your care plan. Dr. Yoza and his staff are very easy to talk to; they answer questions eagerly, and calming island music is filling the background. No reasons noted to dissuade using this practice. My two cents.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
If Disneyland isn't the Friendlyest Place in the World, then Dr. Yoza's Dental Practice would be! Staff is always courteous and helpful! I actually look forward to my appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Dr. Yoza and his staff were awesome when I had a dental emergency on a late Friday afternoon. Although they were about to close for the day and I was a new patient transferring from another dentist, they took me in without question. I was a cash patient and their prices were very reasonable. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Dr. Yoza and his staff were professional and showed compassion on my visit. He and his staff explained each step to help me through the process. I would recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
I am impressed by the professional manner of the doctor and staff. He is very thorough and carefully answers all questions. He never seems rushed. In addition, I was much impressed with some of his modern equipment, such as the panoramic X-ray device that shows the health not only of teeth and gums, but of sinuses and surrounding tissues. Also, the dental camera is new to me and shows fantastic photos. And, prices are very reasonable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Great staff, clean, comfortable office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Always pleasant front desk assistants. Dr. And staff ready to explain all services. Hygienists very good at their profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
May 10th, 2017 I was experiencing severe pain in a back, lower molar, right side. I went to Dr. Yoz's office explained my discomfort and was scheduled to return 1 hr later to see Dr. Yoza. An x ray was taken, with hesitation Dr. Yoza (nurse) scheduled an appt. (as an emergency with Dr. Gettleman, a root canal was done and within 3 hrs. of making contact with Dr. Yoza's front desk I was not experiencing the same discomfort. Thank you to everyone for caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Dr. Yoza and his staff are the best! They are professional, kind, and caring. I have trusted the team with my family for years and I have not been disappointed. They care about our comfort and general well-being. They are experts in their field--from scheduling appointments, providing treatment, following up, and making referrals. They are the best at what they do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?
Several years of experience as Dr. Yoza's patient has confirmed my first impression of him: he is a highly skilled professional who provides quality dental care along with an outstanding team . He is probably the finest dentist I've encountered during my Air Force career and in retirement. One of the most remarkable things is how little pain there is, no matter the procedure. My spouse and I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Yoza, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Yoza?

Insurance accepted