Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 50

Periodontics

Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Idaho Falls, ID. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS

Ridge Crest Periodontics and Implants

2375 E Sunnyside Rd Ste C Idaho Falls, ID 83404

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Dr. Moulton treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Moulton's conditions and procedures:

• Bone Grafting
  • Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • Periodontitis
  • Root Planing

Dr. Moulton accepts

Dr. Moulton accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Humana PPO

Dr. Moulton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moulton

Excellent care
Dr. Moulton and his staff are very nice. They are super patient and thorough, explaining my diagnosis and treatment plan. They even read the paper work they had me fill out and didn't make retell my history! That never happens! I feel like they really listen and care!
May 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS?
Dr. Moulton is the superior periodontist in Idaho Falls. I hope I never have to go back (because his work was so good), but I was beyond impressed. Dr. Moulton and staff performed a very thorough examination for patient intake. They did amazing work on my gum graft. Probably one of the top three best medical/dental experiences of my life. Dr. Moulton was so pleasant to work with. His practice is a model practice.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
RR – May 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS?
I have to say that Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS.is an exceptional dentist. I had a very unusual case-where I was finally diagnosed with the Auto-Immune disease called Sjogrens Syndrome diagnosed in December 2015. Prior to this diagnosis-I was virtually losing my teeth, due to this disease. He worked w/ me and a General Dentist to give me the best dental implants ever! He is super caring and very compassionate. Kathy Clark, RN ( Retired).??
Kathy Clark in Idaho Falls, ID – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS?
I have an irrational fear of dentists. I've had a few horrible experiences that have resulted in a lot of pain. After my first consultation with Dr. Moulton most of my unease was put to rest. During and after my procedure I was calm and comfortable and experienced very little pain-nothing like I had feared. Dr. Moulton and his staff are patient, reassuring and very professional. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that needs periodontal work.
Heidi Guza in Idaho Falls, ID – Jan 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Moulton?

Dr. Moulton graduated with Honors from the Medical College of Virginia – VCU School of Dentistry in 2001.  Following his graduation in 2006,...Read more

• Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

Is Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Moulton's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Moulton accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Moulton frequently treats Bone Grafting, Gum Disease, and Non-Surgical Gum Treatment. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Moulton treats.

Where is Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS's office located?

Dr. Moulton's office is located at 2375 E Sunnyside Rd Ste C, Idaho Falls, ID 83404. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Moulton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ethan Moulton, DDS?

Ridge Crest Periodontics and Implants

Ridge Crest Periodontics and Implants2375 E Sunnyside Rd Ste C Idaho Falls, ID 83404

Compare Providers

Providers chosen based on Dr. Moulton's location and specialty. Click here to refine your results.