Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Ernest Costello, DDS
Dr. Ernest Costello, DDS is a dentist who practices in Arlington Heights, IL. He has been practicing for 6 years.

1640 N Arlington Heights Rd Ste 201

Arlington Heights, IL 60004

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Costello

At Costello Dental Excellence, our goal is to provide extraordinary dental care to patients who can appreciate the difference.  As a team of caring professionals, we continually pursue excellence in clinical care and patient services.  We want all of our patients to have healthy, comfortable, natural, and attractive smiles. We feel it is our professional responsibility to be continuous students of dentistry.  We regularly attend dental education courses to ensure that we are knowledgeable in all phases of dentistry and to stay current with the rapid innovations in our field.  We want to welcome you warmly and sincerely each time you enter our office.

• Emergency Dentistry

• Dental Injury
  • Dental Spacing
  • Dental Trauma

• Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Dental Crown
  • Porcelain Crown
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Same-Day Dental Crowns

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Flagler College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • West Virginia
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • West Virginia University School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Costello has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Costello has no media or publications listed.

• Italian
  • Polish

Dr. Costello does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Costello and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Costello's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Costello to family and friends
Dr. Costello Says:

Because most of our patients come to us via referrals from friends or family, we strive to live up to our reputation of comfortable and personalized dentistry. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Dr. Costello's Performance
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Ernie Costello and office staff put patients first. Treatments and procedures are explained so that patients can make informed & educated decisions. I recently had a small cavity filled without Novacaine and was very pleased with the result!
in Northbrook, IL |
Dr. Costello is a wonderful dentist. Extremely knowledgeable, great rapport with his patients, and so very friendly! He takes his time to explain things in a way anyone could understand. The staff at Costello Dental excellence is phenomenal to say the least...always accommodating and happy. They will always try to fit in am emergency no matter what. Both, Dr. Ernie and John Costello will take emergency calls on their cell phones.
in Wheeling, IL |
Wonderful, caring dentist, beautiful peaceful office, very friendly staff. What's not to like? Highly recommend him. If I could give him more stars I would. You will not be disappointed!
Arlington Heights, IL |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Costello for five years. He is kind and very professional in his manner. I recommend him without reservation.
in Schaumburg, IL |
I have been going here for over 10 years. I highly recommend going to their office. Their staff are great and Dr. John and Dr. Ernest always make sure my visits go good. They take their time to make sure everything is how it should be and make sure you're comfortable. They are awesome at answering any questions you have.
in Union Grove, WI |
I trust Dr. Costello to provide the quality care I have come to expect through over 40 years of relying on this practice. I was glad when Dr. Ernest first joined the practice as I knew I could continue to count being well cared for. I travel an hour one way because I trust Dr. Costello and the entire staff.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
After 19 years of being a patient at this office I thought I would try somebody else ( health insurance reasons only). I went to see another dentist and was back at Dr. Costello's office in no time!!
in Winfield IL |
So caring always willing to listen to my concerns. Great at explaining what will be done.
in Evanston, IL |
Yikes, been going to this practice since 1994! Everyone is very efficient, friendly and in the know with up to the minute dental practice and procedure.
in Mount Prospect, Il |
Doctor "Ernie", as his patients call him, is skilled and caring. I've been extremely impressed by my experiences with him and the facility. He takes time to explain things and is detailed in his work. Can you believe anyone would say they like their dental experiences, but yes, Dr Costello helps create a comfortable and caring atmosphere and one in which you know that you, the patient, will be getting the best of the best in dental care.
in Round Lake, IL |
Love Costello Dental and have been a patient for many, many years. Doctors and all office professionals treat the patients as family. Newest technology always available and interest in patient care is outstanding.
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
Dr. Ernest Costello is an exceptional dentist who has a genuine compassion for people. He is as patient as can be with me. He fully explains everything and makes sure I am comfortable and pain free, be it a root canal, extraction, crown or bridge. The entire staff is as fabulous!!!
in Deerfield, IL |
From regular visits to an implant, I have only had great results from Dr. Ernie Costello and all their employees.
Have you seen Dr. Ernest Costello, DDS?
Are you Dr. Costello?