Dr. Erin Moseley, DMD

Endodontics •  Female

13 Reviews
Dr. Moseley
115 Commons Way Ste 102 Kalispell, MT 59901

Dr. Erin Moseley, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Kalispell, MT. She practices endodontics.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Moseley accepts

Dr. Moseley accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Wellpath Preferred PPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if Dr. Moseley treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Moseley's conditions and procedures:

• Root Canal

Dr. Moseley's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Moseley?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moseley

4.5

Dr. Moseley?
Dr. Moseley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erin Moseley, DMD
At age 62, I just had my first root canal. Dr. Mosley and her staff were very nice and professional. They all helped to make it a very good experience. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Moseley, DMD?
Dr. Moseley saw me on short notice since I was in the Kalispell area camping. I had two teeth that were killing me and she recommended a root canal on one (the other, a wisdom tooth, required removal). She gave me the impression of competence as she worked quickly and efficiently. The results so far are good so I'm a happy patient. I'd definitely go back to her again (although I hope not to have to).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Moseley, DMD?
Staff got me in quickly. I was told my appointment was at 12:20 when I was contacted about my referral. I got a ride based on that time. the next day I was called and told that my appointment time was 12:00. It was a scramble to get a ride to be there on time. I had a special tooth CT that was not covered by insurance. Staff told me I would be called in 3-5 days with the results. Apparently I should have been told 5-7 days. I wish I received consistent info & my pain had been addressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Moseley, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Moseley for any Endodontist needs, I live in Helena, MT and we do not have a participating provider in Helena. The staff were very professional and very accommodating to all my needs. They even gave my husband a call to let him know I was almost finished to pick me up. What a great Staff. and Dr. Moseley was excellent. No pain or discomfort. Thanks to the whole staff for being so kind. I certainly will recommend your office for Helena patients. :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Moseley, DMD?
Great Office, Stayed late to see my husband who was in quite a bit of pain. Her front desk was very kind and even gave me a tour of the office while he was in treatment. She took great care of him,and boy was he even in better spirits after her care...Ha! Thanks for a great visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Moseley, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moseley?

Our doctor and staff make a commitment to our patients to provide the highest quality of endodontic care and service.

• Endodontics