Dr. Erik Hrabowy, DDS

Dr. Erik Hrabowy, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Erik Hrabowy, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Columbus, OH. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Dr. Erik W. Hrabowy Orthodontics

3140 E Broad St Ste 200

Columbus, OH 43209

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Hrabowy

Dr. Hrabowy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hrabowy "When I meet a patient for the first time, they often tell me they never smile because they are self-conscious about their teeth. Working with them to improve their smiles and boost their confidence makes every day of my job incredibly rewarding. I have been very fortunate to have chosen a great profession where I can help improve patients' lives. This is very rewarding because I can see the difference I am able to make every day. I love learning about my patients because they are all so different and interesting. The time I spend caring for my patients gives me a greater appreciation for their individual needs and it also makes me feel more involved in my community. Education I grew up in Warren, Ohio, just a stone's throw from the Pennsylvania border. I had a great experience when I came here to Columbus to attend the Ohio State University, where I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery and then my Certification in Orthodontics. Even though my formal education is complete, I make sure to attend annual continuing education courses to stay up-to-date on all of the latest technology and practices in my field. My Team I am very lucky to work with a staff of experienced professionals who are great with patients and a lot of fun around the office. Many of the people on my team have been working with me since I began my orthodontic private practice in 1993. All of the time we've spent together has made us operate with great efficiency and ease, which our patients really appreciate. Outside the Office I have been a proud member of the Rotary Club since 1996 and I was honored to serve as its president from 2008 to 2009, aiding both local and international communities with fundraising and volunteer projects. I am also active with the Ohio State University Orthodontic Alumni Foundation and I currently serve on the board of directors. I share my home in Columbus with my lovely wife, Monica, who is a dental hygienist. Our two daughters have chosen careers in the medical field helping others. My oldest daughter is currently in medical school and my youngest daughter is assisting patients and their families at Nationwide Children's Hospital. "

This content was provided by Dr. Hrabowy "Dr. Erik Hrabowy and his entire staff are delighted to help you and your family achieve strong, healthy smiles with the best orthodontic care in Columbus and Grove City, OH. We maintain two offices to limit the hassle of travel for our patients and we make sure we're on a first-name basis with each person who comes to our practice. We serve patients of all ages and all levels of need with the utmost care and efficiency. http://www.hrabowybraces.com/ "

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• The Ohio State University Dental School.
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Hrabowy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hrabowy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hrabowy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hrabowy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hrabowy's Reviews