Dr. Eric Yao, DDS

Dr. Eric Yao, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Eric Yao, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Shoreline, WA and has been practicing for 24 years. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

Eric S. Yao, DDS, MAGD

1515 N 200th St

Shoreline, WA 98133

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Yao

Dr. Yao's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yao "I have been practicing dentistry for more than 20 years, the last 15 at my current office in Shoreline."

This content was provided by Dr. Yao "I have been practicing dentistry for more than 20 years, the last 15 at my current office in Shoreline. I grew up in Seattle and spent more than half of my life living in Shoreline. It is my honor to serve the community of Shoreline, the community in which I live and raise my family! It is always my goal to treat all my patients like my own family. I am determined to create a friendly and welcoming environment that is committed to providing the highest caliber of dental care to all my patients. I love practicing dentistry because it offers me an opportunity to be an artist, engineer, and problem solver. I am able to meet new challenges each day and figure out the best possible solution for my patients. I believe continuing education is essential to staying current and on the cutting edge of dentistry. We owe it to our patients to provide them the best care possible, and it is through continuing education that I am able to offer patients my best. I also enjoy going to dental conventions, so that I can always look for the latest technologies and most effective ways to treat my patients. In 2012, I took more than 1,100 hours of advanced educational courses and passed a rigorous test to earn Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD award). It is an honor achieved by less than one percent of general dentists. I have to say that it was a wonderful learning journey."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Pediatric Dentistry

• Cracked Tooth
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University of Washington School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

• Master in Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD), 2012
  • Mastership of Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD), 2017

Dr. Yao has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Dr. Yao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Yao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yao to family and friends

Dr. Yao's Performance

Always good care here.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
DR. Yao's staff well experienced and extremely knowledgeable. They make you feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Yao is very personable and is very thorough about what procedures and processes they he will perform during your visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful! Dr. Yao and his staff are very friendly and professional. They take the time to know you as a person and to ensure you receive the best care. Dr. Yao and his assistants explain the work to be done.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been with Dr. Yao for more than 15 years. He's the best dentist that I ever has.
excellent