Dr. Eric Weinstein, DDS

Dr. Eric Weinstein, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 50 years old

11 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Care beyond your expectations. Treat patients like family with compassion, understanding, and explain all their treatment options.Read more

Dr. Weinstein's Experience

Visiting Dr. Weinstein

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Weinstein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Weinstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weinstein to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Weinstein's Performance
in `islandia, NY |
I came over to Island Dental on a Saturday morning because i broke my front teeth playing softball late Friday night, Dr Weinstein never met me before and had a full days schedule, but he took the time to accommodate me and even though i had to wait a few hours i left his office with 2 brand new front teeth. He has a lob guy in the office and a machine that makes crowns in 2 hours! excellent guy! thanks again
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
Island Dental is by far the very best dental office our family has ever been treated at, and it's director, Dr. Eric Weinstein, is the best dentist I have ever encountered, period. My entire family spanning three generations has used all of the dentists at Island Dental and we consider them the gold standard and would never consider going anywhere else. From routine dental care to implants, root canals, sleep apnea dentistry, braces, orthodontics, and high end cosmetic dentistry, they're tops!
in Malverne, NY |
Dr. Weinstein is passionate about his practice, and you can tell from the cleanliness of his office and through his caring staff. I had to have a lot of work done including removal of several teeth and implants. He made the process comfortable and painless for me in such an emotional time. They even followed up with me to check on how I was feeling the next day. Very grateful.
in Franklin Square, NY |
I have known this dentist all of my life. He has been nothing but kind to me and my family. He even came and conducted a house call for my mother when she was too sick to leave the house. He always made sure that she was well taken care of and that her teeth were in good condition. I would highly recommend him to anyone that was looking for a new dentist. He is such an amazing dentist and I still go to him to this day. I will not go anywhere else.
in Franklin Square, NY |
Not only is this man an amazing dentist, but when my mother was sick he made personal house calls for her so that her teeth were always clean and taken care of. He is just a genuinely sweet man. I would recommend him to anyone who asked for a dentist. I have known him all of my life and I refuse to go to anyone else.
Brooklyn, NY |
On April 19, 2015 and called Dr. Weinstein's Franklin Square office, Island Dental Associates. Dr. Gati confirmed that he was a participating provider of my dental insurance. Upon examination, Dr. Gati told me I had periodontal disease and needed emergency scaling. As it turns out, neither Dr. Gati nor anyone at that office participates in my insurance. Furthermore, my regular dentist did an exam and turns out I DONT have periodontal disease and did not need the scaling. $575
Have you seen Dr. Eric Weinstein, DDS?
Are you Dr. Weinstein?

Compare Dr. Weinstein

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Weinstein's Care Philosophy

Dr. Weinstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Chipped Tooth

North Shotre University Hospital

Completed in 1993

Adelphi University

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Weinstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weinstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings