Dr. Eric Turke, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Turke

Eric R. Turke, D.D.S., P.A. - Specialist in Orthodontics

328 E Bloomingdale Ave Brandon, FL 33511

Dr. Eric Turke, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Brandon, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 1985 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Turke accepts

Dr. Turke accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Delta Dental PPO
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
DenteMax
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
TriCare for Life
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Turke treats your condition or procedure

• Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics

My desire as an orthodontic specialist is to create an environment in which each individual patient feels welcome, at ease, and special. I take a conservative approach to treatment and every case is viewed on an individual basis and then a treatment ...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Turke

Dr. Turke?
Dr. Turke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Turke, DDS
Dr Turke is absolutely amazing! He helped me improve my smile with Invisalign and I have never been more happy with the way my teeth look! I always get a lot of compliments on my smile --all thanks to Dr. Turke! Christine is also amazing and always a joy to see! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Over the years, our family has enjoyed working with Turke Orthodontics, Dr Eric Turke and his office receptionist, Christine. We have had 3 of our 4 children utilize the services of Turke Orthodontics. After using another orthodontist with our other child, we found Dr Turke. What a blessing! Dr Turke is the only one that touches your child's teeth. He is very caring, patient, understanding, works with your schedule and your budget. Our family recommends him and his office whole heartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Went to get a second opinion. Dr. Turke came highly recommended by several friends. The office was very nice and we were seen right away. Dr. Turke was very thorough and took time to make sure not just my questions were answered but also the kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
One child done two more to go! Did great work and is always cheerful with the kids. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Truly an environment I’m comfortable having my children in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Cristine is always very pleasant and accommodating. The service is excellent and five minutes is the longest we have ever had to wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
I bring my daughter to Dr Turke the whole staff is very friendly and kind, my daughter and I feel very comfortable and right at home , I highly recommend Dr Turke to any one for their Orthodontist ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Everything is always clean and tidy. Never have to wait more then five minutes to be seen. Very nice and friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Dr Turke and Christine are both wonderful! They took great care with my daughter’s braces, and now mine. I have never been confident with my smile until now! My daughter’s issue was harder and took longer, but they made sure she can walk out of there with great smile!! They understood our needs as far as scheduling conflicts with work and school. Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
I love Dr. Turke! He cares so much about his patients and how well their progress is coming along. I felt like he cared more than I did. The staff is equally caring and friendly. Awesome experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Great office and experience overall!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Christine is always pleasant and willing to accommodate your schedule. Dr. Turke is kind and knowledgeable....easy to talk to. Overall wonderful experience from this doctor and his office staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Very professional and relax atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Dr. Turke & Christine are amazing and personalize service including customer service. As a working adult (and wearer on Invisalign) they were flexible and understanding of my schedule and Invisalign needs, including providing me and amazing smile for my wedding day on 9/16/17! Thanks Dr. Turke and Christine! -Amanda Bailey-Berger
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Great orthodontist! The office staff was always easy to work with and pleasant. Dr. Turke created a relaxed atmosphere, never stressful. His care and professionalism were appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Five of our six children received orthodontic care from Dr. Turke. Why not the sixth; because Dr. Truke said my son didn't need any orthodontic care. So first of all I would say Dr. Turke is of the highest moral integrity. He thinks about the needs of your child and will not recommend anything unnecessary. All of my children are adults now and continue to follow Dr. Turke's recommendations in the use of a retainer to keep their teeth straight. He has a great chair-side manner with kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
My kids and I love Turke Orthodontics. Dr. Turke has served my three children who needed orthodontic work well. Two had expanders and three have had braces. Two are still in braces and one is out. Dr. Turke is knowledgeable and thorough, gentle and kind. His office manager, Christine is always friendly and helpful. You'll be in good hands with Turke Orthodontics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
I love going to Dr Turke's office. They are so professional. I never have to wait to be seen. My treatment was affordable and the payment plan works perfectly. I highly recommend Dr Turke's office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Dr. Turke is great. He spends time with you to help you understand what needs to be done. With all the big dentist offices out there that make you feel like a number it is good to have this personalized care. Both my husband and I have gone to Dr. Turke for Invisalign and love the care we get.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Turke?