Dr. Eric Turke, DDS

Dr. Eric Turke, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Eric Turke, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Brandon, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 1985 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

328 E Bloomingdale Ave

Brandon, FL 33511

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Turke

This content was provided by Dr. Turke "My desire as an orthodontic specialist is to create an environment in which each individual patient feels welcome, at ease, and special. I take a conservative approach to treatment and every case is viewed on an individual basis and then a treatment plan is developed that is appropriate and in the best interest of each patient. My goal is to achieve the best possible outcome, in the most economical manner and in the shortest and most reasonable time frame for each individual patient."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Orthodontic Disorders

• University Of South Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Turke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Turke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Turke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Turke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Turke

Dr. Turke?
Dr. Turke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Turke, DDS
Dr Turke is absolutely amazing! He helped me improve my smile with Invisalign and I have never been more happy with the way my teeth look! I always get a lot of compliments on my smile --all thanks to Dr. Turke! Christine is also amazing and always a joy to see! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Over the years, our family has enjoyed working with Turke Orthodontics, Dr Eric Turke and his office receptionist, Christine. We have had 3 of our 4 children utilize the services of Turke Orthodontics. After using another orthodontist with our other child, we found Dr Turke. What a blessing! Dr...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Went to get a second opinion. Dr. Turke came highly recommended by several friends. The office was very nice and we were seen right away. Dr. Turke was very thorough and took time to make sure not just my questions were answered but also the kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
One child done two more to go! Did great work and is always cheerful with the kids. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Truly an environment I’m comfortable having my children in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Turke, DDS?
Cristine is always very pleasant and accommodating. The service is excellent and five minutes is the longest we have ever had to wait.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Turke?