Dr. Eric Soper, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Soper

Pediatric Dental Center, Inc

5495 N Bend Rd Ste 102 Burlington, KY 41005

Dr. Eric Soper, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Burlington, KY. He practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Soper accepts

Dr. Soper accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Humana PPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Superior Dental Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Soper treats your condition or procedure

2.4

Dr. Soper?
Dr. Soper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Soper, DMD
Billing is terrible to deal with. The dentist spent 5 minutes with us, misdiagnosed my son and wanted me to consent to a procedure within a couple weeks. Thankfully we sought a second opinion to confirm the misdiagnosis and avoided an unnecessary procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?
Terrible. I would always get an estimate and then at the time of service the charges would be double or triple and they could never tell me why. They would say things like “oh maybe when I gave you the estimate I thought you were breaking it up into 3 payments...? No. They could never provide proper documentation or EOB or receipts. My son always needed thousands of dollars of work done to his teeth according to them. Brought him to my dentist and guess what? Cavity-free... just sayin...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?
Very difficult to get credit on my account paid back to me. They made me overpay prior to a procedure in November. As of mid-February still no refund. Billing is TERRIBLE!! Dr and staff at the office are ok.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?
Burlington office staff is very friendly and courteous. Dr. Soper always takes the time to explain treatment recommendations and my 3 children love him and is staff/assistants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?
They are rude office staff that rolls eyes at you and won't accommodate your kid if emergency. My son went there for years and due to one complaint to office manager on a staff member not acting professional they dropped my son who needed treatment and painful tooth without even a notice. I ask to speak to owner and was promised a call I never received. My son has been in pain since long wait for new dentist. Had to report them to board of dentistry. Worse experience ever. Always hateful staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?
We were "one and done" with this practice. Hygienist was *totally* clueless to calming my anxious child, and Dr. Soper didn't have much bedside manner. Very disappointed. Will be trying someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?
COntinued - I went back asking and crying to let me stay w my child so he would calm down, Dr Soper told me no, to either let him finish or my son would have to be put to sleep. My son has never gone back is now seven.. sees a new dentist and he and I will forever be traumatized thanks to Soper. He hasn't had an issue since we've seen our new dentist who we LOVE and who allows me to Be w my child in the room (who now doesn't even need me) please keep your children away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?
The office staff is extremely unfriendly. You are treated like a number in a dental factory. I also received multiple bills randomly following appointments for undisclosed reasons. There was no date of service or description of service listed on the bill. I am a nurse and have never received a bill omitting these items from another provider. When I inquired what I was being billed for no one could provide an explanation. This seems extremely dishonest and unprofessional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?
From the moment I arrived, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I never felt rushed and the doctor and staff spent plenty of time with my daughter making her feel at ease. The information I received at the visit far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Dr. Soper as your Pediatric Dentist. My daughter loves his office and looks forward to her visits. From Check In To Check Out the experience was Great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?
The worst! I took my children to Dr. Soper and his staff began to treat my daughter for a filling her sister needed. They treated the wrong child!! Do not take your kids here if you are concerned with their safety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?
Dr Soper is good. His billing department is really bad. I was with Drs. Haas & Wehrman for 15 years with superior dentistry! Dr. Soper took over & the billing department was terrible, crestview & Burlington computers are not connected. They could never give me straight Answers even told me that I needed to be proactive and know my balance and my care credit amount! I work in healthcare and this is UNACCEPTABLE service! I asked for EOB no $1500 care credit listed? Dishonest business!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Soper, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Soper?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Soper treats patients.