Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 61

31 Reviews

Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD is a dentistry practitioner in Ypsilanti, MI. He practices dentistry.

Whittaker Road Dental

United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Smith, DDS treats your condition or procedure

Serving the dental needs of my patients is of utmost importance to me. To have the ability to improve the quality of someone’s life – it’s beyond rewarding. When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them that I make people smile, literally. I’m so thankful to have the opportunity to provide my patients with satisfying dental experiences.

Dr. Smith, DDS' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith, DDS

Dr. Smith, DDS?
Dr. Smith, DDS' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD
Excellent and helpful staff.. highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD?
As much as anyone else, I really dislike going to the dentist, but Dr. Smith and his crew make it a pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD?
Dr Smith was awesome, he kept me well informed of the steps. He was friendly every time I spoke with him. I would highly recommend him if you need any work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD?
Dr. Smith is a very friendly and outgoing person. His staff is very willing to help in any way they can It’s a great team without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD?
Friendly and competent staff. Very timely with appointment times and completing dental work. Reasonable pricing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD?
DR. Eric has gone above to correct all the mistakes that Sheng did to me. It took sometime to figure out what she did, however, I can say Dr. Eric didn't give up and I think we finally have it right. I would recommend him to anyone, which I have sent several people already to him and they too are very satisfied with his Professionalism and Knowledge. Very Personable along with a great group of Techs and Hygienists. I just wish I found them years ago. Go to Dr. Eric Smith for Great Care !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD?
The most efficient, friendly and non-stressful appointment with the dentist I have ever had. From the moment that you come in the front door, there is a very calming and almost soothing aura that envelopes you and reassures you that you have made a great choice in dental care centers. State of the art equipment and technology, plus a very pleasant, experienced and skilled staff made this an almost concern free experience. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD?
I've been a happy patient of Dr. Smith for many years (cleanings every 6 months). Dr. Smith installed a molar implant which was worth every penny paid. He is really an expert with implants, and he takes the time to answer every question. The staff and hygienists are professional and friendly. The office is clean and modern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD?
I am so glad I made the choice to switch dentists. Dr. Eric knows what he is doing! He is very down to earth, very honest and will not tell you anything that is not true I highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD?
Dr. Smith is so wonderful. He is extremely personable. It really is like having your best friend do your dental work. He is very caring and wants to make you comfortable. He is also a stickler for detain in his work. I just love his nonchalant attitude and demeanor. It's like he could do an outstanding job on your teeth then go out with you for a beer and bowling afterwards. I could totally hang out with him. He is like a dentist with friend benefits. He is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Smith, DDS, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith, DDS?