Dr. Eric Schatz, DDS

Dr. Eric Schatz, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Eric Schatz, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center At Houston in 2004 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

22610 US Highway 281 N Ste 201

San Antonio, TX 78258

Learn about Dr. Schatz

Dr. Schatz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schatz "For me, orthodontics is much more than just straightening teeth. I have the opportunity to know my patients on a personal basis, and make a positive difference in their lives. Creating beautiful smiles can help increase someone's confidence, and that makes my job truly rewarding. Education I grew up in San Antonio, and attended Churchill High School before attaining my Bachelor Degree at the University of Texas at Austin. I then graduated with honors from the University of Texas at Houston Dental Branch with my Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (DDS) and was awarded numerous honors and awards during my training there. I continued my education with a multi-year residency to specialize in Orthodontics at the University of Texas at Houston Dental Branch. During my orthodontic training I obtained a Master of Science and published research related to orthodontics, "My Research." Continuing Education Although my formal education is complete, I know that as an orthodontist, I always have to keep up to date with the latest methods and technologies. As a part of my continuing education, I am a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and a member of various professional dental organizations, including the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, the Southwest Society of Orthodontists, the Charles Tweed Foundation, and the San Antonio District Dental Association. I have also taken classes in Invisalign in order to ensure that my knowledge of this popular service is the best it can be. In the Practice My profession gives me the unique opportunity to help people in my community get the smile they deserve. I am happy to use my experience, knowledge and skills to create beautiful smiles and happy patients! I strive to provide my patients with efficient and comprehensive treatment for smiles that last a lifetime. We love to have fun at our practice! Our island theme makes our patients and families feel relaxed, and my talented staff is outgoing and friendly. Our office has a lot of energy, and you can always hear laughter between staff and patients. It's a great place to be, and our families really appreciate the comfortable, laid-back vibe. My team is experienced in orthodontics and excited about being here. We often take continuing education courses as a practice, so everyone is on the same page. I feel great when I say I have total confidence in my team, and I truly enjoy working with each one of them. Family Life I feel privileged to serve the people in my community. When I am not creating beautiful smiles, I love spending time with my beautiful wife and our five children. I also enjoy reading, swimming, exercising, watching movies, and being active with my church."

This content was provided by Dr. Schatz "Diplomat American Board of Orthodontics"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Injury
  • Dental Spacing
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Orthodontic Disorders

• Fixed Orthodontic Correction
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Non-Surgical Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult

Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Other Education | Completed 2004
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Schatz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schatz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schatz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schatz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schatz's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schatz to family and friends