Dr. Eric Roman, DDS

Dr. Eric Roman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Eric Roman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Raeford, NC. He graduated from University Of North Carolina / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

2040 Club Pond Rd

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Roman

Dr. Roman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Roman "Hello Southern Pines and Aberdeen! I am Dr. Eric J. Roman, and please feel free to call me Dr. Roman, Dr. Eric, or just plain Eric. I cannot tell you how proud and excited I am to help bring the Carolinas Dentist experience into the Sandhills. It's our vision to exceed your expectations for a dental practice and bring you world-class service and quality…at a price you can afford. We know that dentistry isn't always fun, and it certainly can be expensive. At Carolinas Dentist we work tirelessly to remove the barriers between our patients and the great, healthy smiles they desire! So where did I come from? Well, I was actually born in New Jersey (sorry, no accent) and I grew up in Orlando, FL with Universal Studios and Disney in my backyard. My parents were both in the commercial aviation industry (Eastern Airlines, US Airways) and I would have been a third-generation pilot if I had chosen that path…but I did not. It looked for a little while like my future was actually going to be in professional baseball. I'm blessed to hold several records as a pitcher from my years playing baseball at Florida State University. While it was worth every moment and memory, shoulder injuries and a growing love for dentistry ultimately won me over. And I have NEVER looked back. Best decision ever! My beautiful wife, Cynthia, agreed to move with me to Chapel Hill, NC where I attended dental school at the University of North Carolina. We transitioned to Fayetteville when I chose to do an Advanced Education Residency at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Next thing you know, we've been blessed with four amazing children: Lilah, Henry, Olivia, and Eloise. Four kids in six years? I know what you are thinking…Cynthia and I are definitely outnumbered. And, no, I'm not bald…yet. Did I mention that my wife was AMAZING?!? Truly, there is nothing in my life that has been more enjoyable. Taking great care of my patients is right up there though! I want to get to know you and your family. Our team wants to show you how great a dental experience can be. We are not here to judge you or to blindly tell you what to do. The CarolinasDentist team wants to work with you to create the best plan that fits your life. Why not give us a chance? Looking forward to meeting you soon!"

This content was provided by Dr. Roman "I'm a firm believer that excellence is not an accident.  That's why I have averaged nearly five times the annual requirement for continuing education.  Later this year I will be taking the prestigious Fellowship Examination of the Academy of General Dentistry.  This distinction is achieved by less than 5% of dentists.  You can count on me to stay on top of the newest treatments and the most current research.  And as you will see when you visit our state-of-art office, I refuse to provide care to you with anything less than the best technology."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Florida State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of North Carolina / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Roman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Roman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roman

Dr. Roman?
Dr. Roman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Roman, DDS
Very professional and friendly.
Dr. Roman was extremely nice and patient! Great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Roman, DDS?
Visiting my son here from Texas. Lost the filling from my front tooth. Needed it fixed before leaving for Europe for five weeks. Had a next day appointment. Dr. Vaughn did a fabulous job. Wish I lived here because he is great. Staff are all super friendly. Thank you Carolinas Dentistry
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Roman, DDS?
They are all extremely nice and wonderful.
Very personable!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Roman?