Dr. Eric Overby, DDS

Dr. Eric Overby, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Eric Overby, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Austin, MN. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Overby Orthodontics

700 1st Ave SW

Austin, MN 55912

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Overby

Dr. Overby's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Overby "I work with every patient to get the absolute best result possible. The difference that orthodontists can make in someone's life is amazing, and I hope to be doing this for a long time. EDUCATION I first attained my Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Minnesota. I then graduated with my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the same university. My General Practice Residency was accomplished through my service in the US Navy. Afterwards, I received my Master of Science degree in Orthodontics from the University of Minnesota. CONTINUING EDUCATION I regularly attend many continuing education courses and lectures each year, and always exceed the amount of hours necessary to meet the Minnesota Board requirements. In addition, I also went through the American Board of Orthodontics certification testing process to become a Diplomate of the Board. These and other efforts ensure that I stay abreast of the most current orthodontic methods and technologies. This is the best way to provide my patients with the highest quality care available. IN THE OFFICE The majority of our patients want to have orthodontic treatment, and it is apparent that they value the service we provide. Seeing the smiles on our patients’ faces after treatment always makes my day! But more than just the end result is the amount of personal changes that take place in our patients during the course of their treatment. They gain confidence as their treatment progresses, and it is an amazing process to be a part of. We truly care about our patients! After more than ten years of practice, I am blessed to call my patients and staff my friends. Our staff is an amazing bunch, and we like to have contests for our patients to win cool stuff. Many of our staff has worked with this practice for many years—some for more than 20 or 30 years! They are all dedicated to providing the best possible care for our patients. FAMILY LIFE I was born and raised in Minnesota, and am proud to call Austin my home. I have twin girls named Mara and Madison, and three dogs named Gogo, Ginger, and Carmel. I am an avid runner and have completed many marathons. I also love hockey and baseball, and would be happy watching almost any sporting event! As a part of our community, I have been active in the Austin Rotary Club for the past ten years, and have helped organize the 8k run for the Hormel Nature Center for the past ten years."

This content was provided by Dr. Overby "For over ten years, families around here have trusted their smiles to Dr. Eric Overby and his talented staff. They are orthodontic superstars who have a reputation for great service and perfect smiles! Each person is different, and Overby Orthodontics focuses on your specific expectations for treatment. overbyorthodontics.com"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Overby has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Overby has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Orthodontists, Member

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Overby

1.2019230769230769%

Dr. Overby?
Dr. Overby's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Overby?