Dr. Eric Linden, DMD

Dr. Eric Linden, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male

Eric Eric, D.M.D., M.S.D. is a Dentist - Periodontics (Periodontist) practicing in New York, NY, started practicing 1983 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Dental Association American Academy of Periodontology (member for 26 years) New Jersey Dental Association Southern Academy of Periodontology New Jersey Society of Periodontists American Association of Dental Research Bergen County Dental Society Northeast Society of Periodontists Pasack Valley Study Club President-Northern Bergen County Dental Study Club Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry New York County Dental Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES Southern Academy of Periodontology, Billy Pennel Award for "Excellence in Published Research" 1983 New York Dental Society Award for Scientific Presentation in the field of Periodontics and Regeneration 1999

Dr. Eric Linden, D.M.D., M.S.D.

170 W End Ave Apt 1L

New York, NY 10023

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Linden

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Linden is the best ever, compassionate, understanding, patient and clear, great clinician. Patti and Gina are also wonderful, very supportive, kind and helpful. You won't regret doing business here.
Dr. Linden, and his staff, have provided me nothing short of life changing care since my first visit. His friendly and accessible and assuring nature, as well as attention to detail kept me at ease throughout the entire process. Dr. Linden cured my gums, as well as my anxiety. Simply excellent all around.
A comfortable setting both professionally and personally!

Dr. Linden strives to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible. He strongly believes that his patients' comfort is an important part of quality dental care. Dr. Linden is extraordinarily proud of his staff, which is comprised of caring and dedicated professionals. His goal is to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. He is here to listen to your questions and concerns and to help provide solutions leading to your better health.

• Periodontics

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

No malpractice history found for New York.

• State University of New York at Binghamton, Harpur College - B.S. Biological Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • University of Kentucky / College of Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Institute For Advanced Laser Dentistry Certification
    Other Education | Completed 2007
  • Masters - Periodontics - University Of Kentucky College Of Gratduate Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Dr. Linden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Linden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Linden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Linden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Linden to family and friends
Dr. Linden's Performance
Used laser for periodontal surgery best way to go if it's a choice, had to remember not to eat on that side because pian didn't remind me. VK
My experience with Dr. Linden was a very pleasant experience. He made me feel very comfortable before and during my surgery. He is the first dentist that I truly enjoy going to. Patty and Gina are a pleasure and very comforting. I would highly recommend Dr. Linden and his staff to anyone who needs periodontal care.
Dr. Linden has been treating me for over 4 years and has made a very trying time not so bad. I have had ten implants installed over this time and I am very pleased with the results and the treatment. I highly recommend his service
had laser treatment for gum problems,all fixed
When I discovered I had periodontal disease Dr. Linden was everything I hoped and expected. He made what I thought would be a nightmare experience anything but. His new laser treatment was amazing and painless. He never avoiding answering any questions and was right up front, which is what I expected. His follow up calls were always welcome and sincere.
I was very nervous about having the peridontal surgery but was amazed how easy it went and how quickly it healed. I was so impressed with Dr. Linden & his staff that when my sister needed the same procedure I told her that she had to see Dr linden and will highly recommend him to any one I know.
I had laser surgery on my gums with Dr Linden that was painless. Previously I had the traditional surgery at another periodontist and the pain and healing is just awful, it was extremely painful. With the laser surgery I didn't even know I had it. And it saved my teeth. I am so happy I found Dr. Linden. He is the absolute best!
Dr. Linden is a wonderful Periodontist. I had a clear understanding about periodontal disease and Dr. Linden performed laser periodontal surgery on my entire mouth. My mouth has healed significantly. I'm now on maintenance visits.
I had bleeding in the right side of my mouth and was at my wits end for what to do. After seeing several opinions I googled Dr. Linden and went in to see him. After the first meeting I knew I was in great hands. I am not finished with my treatment but I can tell after his work I am now FINALLY on my way to recovery.
a great experience with Dr. Linden. I had gum flap surgery 2 years ago with another dentist and did not want to go through that again. Dr. Linden did the laser surgery on my gums and what a difference, no bleeding, no stitches, no pain. He has been my periodontist ever since keeping my gums healthy. He is also one of the most gentle dentists when it comes to giving anesthesia. He is a great periodontist.
I have been a patient for 25 years. I only go to the best!
Great doctor, great staff.
Very professional...staff makes it a pleasure.
A comfortable setting both professionally and personally!
enjoyable
in New York, NY |
Dr Linden was extreme caring and gentle with me. I had the LANP procedure which is a treatment that uses a laser to treat periodontal disease. I can't believe how painless it was. Aside from a few injections of novicane which I barely noticed, there was literally no pain both during and after the gum surgery. It is hard to call it surgery because there was no pain and no bleeding that I saw. Dr Linden and his assistant Patti could not have been nicer or more efficient. I highly recommend them.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?

Visit Dr. Linden