Dr. Eric Linden, DMD

DentistryMale

Dr. Eric Linden, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Woodcliff Lake, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Linden to book an appointment.

Dr. Linden

Dr Eric Linden, DMD, MSD

595 Chestnut Ridge Rd Ste 7 Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677

Dr. Linden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Linden

Dr. Linden?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (34)
  • Explained conditions well (34)
  • Listened & answered questions (34)
    Dr Linden is a caring talented and very experienced periodontist. Due to gum problems probably steming from poor genes I have had to see a number of periodontists. He is hands down the very best. He takes the pain out of dentistry.
    S. F. – Jan 10, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    Dr. Linden has done an incredible job in giving my oral health new life. The laser used to treat my peridontitis was virtually painless. Dr. Linden explained everything ahead of time and there were no surprises. I would highly recommend his services.
    Anonymous – Sep 04, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    He performed surgery on me and my wife, and he did an excellent job.
    Anonymous – Aug 22, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    Well, I was thrilled with the good news! So in March of 2018, I had all four quadrants of my teeth worked on. Never before had I experienced painless dentistry. Dr. Linden is extremely gentle, even when administering the Novocain...I barely felt anything! And, he describes the procedure step-by-step, thereby avoiding any unexpected sensations.
    M. R. – May 03, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    Dr. Linden saved my teeth. I came about 20 years ago with loose teeth had surgery and my teeth are no longer loose!!! And later on I had a small procedure with the laser and it was the best thing i ever did for my teeth.. And regular follow up care is essential. Great atmosphere!!
    Dec 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    I have been seeing Dr. Linden for several years and highly recommend his services
    Nov 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    Laser periodontal surgery is painless and is quick. The recovery time is important to us because we are always traveling.
    Nov 21, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    wonderful experience with dr linden and his staff couldn't have found a better place than this
    Nov 07, 2017
    always good
    Oct 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    My mother had a stroke close to a year ago but has had periodontal issues for many years. She used to go to another doctor but with all her other doctors appointments, we just need a closer doctor. We did a lot of research and came across Dr. Linden who is amazing! He and his staff go through everything in detail and are so caring. My mother said the whole process was painless compared to when she had surgery with her prior doctor and recovery was very quick. So glad we found Dr. Linden!
    Oct 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    Dr Linden has provided me with excellent care. The biggest cheer for me is that he fully explained everything to me in an easily to understand way. I felt very comfortable in his care.
    Oct 24, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    I was looking at some pretty significant issues with my gums and teeth, not happy with conventional treatment (cutting, cleaning and stitching of gums). Laser treatment went well, only 2 visits to complete. Gums much better, everything looks good!
    Sep 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    Used laser for periodontal surgery best way to go if it's a choice, had to remember not to eat on that side because pian didn't remind me. VK
    Aug 29, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    My experience with Dr. Linden was a very pleasant experience. He made me feel very comfortable before and during my surgery. He is the first dentist that I truly enjoy going to. Patty and Gina are a pleasure and very comforting. I would highly recommend Dr. Linden and his staff to anyone who needs periodontal care.
    Aug 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    Dr. Linden has been treating me for over 4 years and has made a very trying time not so bad. I have had ten implants installed over this time and I am very pleased with the results and the treatment. I highly recommend his service
    Aug 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    I am a professional musician. I play sax and clarinet. My embouchure is critical to the quality of my performance. My local dentist told me I had a significant periodontal problem. A close friend who is a pediatric dentist recommended Dr. Linden to me. The laser treatment was not painful and the results were excellent. I am very happy with Dr. Linden and his staff,and would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs his services.
    Jul 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    had laser treatment for gum problems,all fixed
    Jul 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    When I discovered I had periodontal disease Dr. Linden was everything I hoped and expected. He made what I thought would be a nightmare experience anything but. His new laser treatment was amazing and painless. He never avoiding answering any questions and was right up front, which is what I expected. His follow up calls were always welcome and sincere.
    Jul 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    I had laser surgery on my gums with Dr Linden that was painless. Previously I had the traditional surgery at another periodontist and the pain and healing is just awful, it was extremely painful. With the laser surgery I didn't even know I had it. And it saved my teeth. I am so happy I found Dr. Linden. He is the absolute best!
    Jul 18, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?
    I was very nervous about having the peridontal surgery but was amazed how easy it went and how quickly it healed. I was so impressed with Dr. Linden & his staff that when my sister needed the same procedure I told her that she had to see Dr linden and will highly recommend him to any one I know.
    Jul 18, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Linden, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Linden?

Dr. Linden strives to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible. He strongly believes that his patients' comfort is an important part of...Read more

Eric Eric, D.M.D., M.S.D. is a Dentist - Periodontics (Periodontist) practicing in New York, NY, started practicing 1983

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS...

• Periodontics

1985
    Masters - Periodontics - University Of Kentucky College Of Gratduate Dentistry
    State University of New York at Binghamton

• Southern Academy of Periodontology, Billy Pennel Award for Excellence in Published Research, 1982
    • State University of New York At Binghamton, Academic Excellence Award in Biology, 1979
    • Boston University School of Dental Medicine, Wallin/Cove Award For Excellence in Periodontology, 1983
    • New York Dental Society Award for Scientific Presentation In The field of Periodontics and Regeneration, 2000