Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Lernor

Lernor Family Dental

4910 E Greenway Rd Ste 6 Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Scottsdale, AZ. He practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Lernor accepts

Dr. Lernor accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Guardian
Guardian PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Lernor treats your condition or procedure

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Upper Dentures

To provide quality and ethical dental treatment while making the patient feel comfortable and at ease.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

3.1

Dr. Lernor?
Dr. Lernor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS
Extraordinary care - great team, thorough exam. Would recommend highly. Rudy in Scottsdale
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
I cried tears of joy when I got home from my appointment with Dr. Lernor at Lernor Family Dental. My teeth have had a rough life, but Dr. L and his whole team helped me keep my mouth healthy. I had 3 front teeth begin chipping. I visited Dr. Lernor and to help save me money, he suggested putting crowns on them. I now have the most beautiful smile! His office is immaculate, his staff is super talented and helpful and he is a MASTER of his craft. I will never let anyone else work on my teeth!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
Have tried both dentist-owned and nondentist-owned practices and I strongly prefer the former. I found Dr. Lernor through a periodontist that I like quite a bit and have been quite happy and think I get a good value for my money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
Dr. Lernor was recommended to me by my Periodontist and is very particular about who he recommends. There are a lot of dentists out there that are not thorough in their knowledge and experience, so to have a specialist recommend a dentist who he trusts and knows was so appreciated and I am so glad that I made Dr. Lernor my Dentist because I have 3 beautiful dental crowns that he placed on my dental implants and he made a night guard that I wear each night to protect my investment.thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
Excellent care and excellent customer service. I broke a temp crown and Dr. Lernor came in on a day off to fix it ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
Initially, I was only looking for a Dentist to repair a chipped front tooth that was repaired in my teens. He and his assistant repaired the tooth and it looks flawless - never looked so good. I absolutely loved the professionalism / attention / kindness that Dr. Lernor and his entire staff has shown me. Dr. Lernor took the time to explain everything, and answered every question in detail; as well as a future dental procedure I knew I needed. Dr. Lernor is now our new family Dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
Dr. Lernor and his whole staff are great. I'm not exactly a fan of going to the dentist... in fact, for years, I just avoided it all together (and realized some consequences, of course). Several years ago, I found Dr. Lernor, and I've been with his practice ever since. He does great work, is practical/easy to talk to, and definitely makes whole dental experience less stressful for those of us with irrational fears...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
I've been with Dr Lernor since he created Lernor Family Dental and I would not go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
Dr. Lernor's staff is so friendly and caring. My new patient exam was very thorough and gentle. I loved that Dr. Lernor explained everything he did and why it was important. I couldn't have been happier with my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
Dr Lernor is a dedicated proffessional. It is so nice to go to a dentists office with such a pleasant atmosphere and Dr. Lernor and his staff show how much they care for their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
Kind, courteous and excellent dental care with exceptional staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Lernor for over 10 years. Great guy and is very personable, professional and attentive to his patients. Explains in great detail anything that needs to be done. The entire office staff goes out of their way to be friendly while still being professional and efficient. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
I've been going to Lernor Family Dental for well over 10 years, probably 15 or more. Dr. Lernor and all his staff are professional, kind, caring and thorough. It's a calming environment, very stress free and I actually, yes truly, look forward to seeing them. I know they're going to have smiles on their faces, I'll be greeted warmly, my records and my ins billing will be done correctly and while I'm in the chair they treat patients with gentle caring. Love these folks and the practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
Had a very good experience. I felt Dr Lernor was very honest and the hygienist did a fantastic job. The whole staf made going to the dentist enjoy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
I've been to a lot of dentist in my life. But I really appreciate the integrity and honesty of his complete staff. I would highly recommend him before even trying anybody else. You will not go wrong with this dentist. AAA+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
This is the BEST dentist that I have ever been to! He is kind, considerate and intelligent. His whole staff is wonderful also. They ARE like a family and make the patient to feel like part of that family! I have rated everything a FIVE star because that is the truth!
Terrible dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
Terrible dentist and the staff aren't much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?
This will be the easiest 5 star I’ve ever given. I started going to Dr. Lernor in 2016 for general cleaning/exam. This year I have had to have more in-depth work done and my experience was far better than I could have imagined. Dr. Lernor is a thorough dentist who happens to have a great personality. His staff is top notch and just as friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Lernor!.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Lernor, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lernor?