Dr. Eric Jackson, DDS

Dr. Eric Jackson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Eric Jackson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Downers Grove, IL. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

2033 Ogden Ave

Downers Grove, IL 60515

Learn about Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jackson "Dr. Jackson's biography is always evolving. For the most current copy, please visit our website and select "Doctor Biographies" from the top dropdown menu. Also, please feel free to visit our social media sites. There are convenient links on our homepage. Facebook, Google , Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, & YouTube! Thank you!"

This content was provided by Dr. Jackson "Dr. Jackson's biography is always evolving.  For the most current copy, please visit our website and select "Doctor Biographies" from the top dropdown menu.  Also, please feel free to visit our social media sites.  There are convenient links on our homepage.  Facebook, Google , Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, & YouTube!  Thank you!"

17  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Jackson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Jackson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson?
Dr. Jackson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Jackson, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I highly recommend Dr. Jackson for three reasons 1) every time I visit his office I have a great experience. More importantly, 2) my teeth look and feel great. 3) Dr. Jackson and his staff talk to me like a real person in terms that I actually understand.
Dennis in Chicago, IL – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Jackson, DDS?
Dr. Jackson has really helped me! Before seeing him, my mouth was in bad shape through my own neglect & fear of treatment. He took the time to completely explain each step of my oral comback and listened to my concerns. Because of his great skills and compassion, I can now maintain my oral health....Read More
George in Oak Brook,IL – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Jackson, DDS?
Dr. Eric has been my dentist for 6 years now and I couldn't be happier with him! He's the best! He always takes the time to explain what I need done and then does it quickly and painlessly. The office staff are very friendly and helpful too.
Greg in Downers Grove, IL – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Jackson, DDS?
Dr. Eric and his assistant Jennifer were at their “normal” professional and precise best for my procedure. Dr. Eric tweeted and customized the bridge to perfection, making minor adjustments to both the bridge and my other teeth along my bite line. The appointment took only half of the scheduled...Read More
Bruce in Downers Grove – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Jackson, DDS?
Dr. Jackson and his staff take such good care of my family! They have been so nice to my little 3 year old, who can be a handful when it comes to getting into the dental chair. Dr. Jackson as seen me the same day when I have had dental emergencies.
Tammie M. in Downers Grove, IL – Dec 12, 2016
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jackson?