Dr. Eric Hans, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Hans

Children's Dentistry of Trappe, LLC

515 W Main St Trappe, PA 19426

Dr. Eric Hans, DMD is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Trappe, PA. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hans to book an appointment.

Dr. Hans' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hans

2.0

Dr. Hans?
If you are 5 minutes late for a visit that was not even planned but they asked you to come the day before (like 16 hours before the appointment and you agreed), be ready to pay $75 no matter the reason is. You have no chances to move it or anything. The doctor will shout at you and show the agreement. He doesn't care about your frightened child. The only thing he thinks about is money. Awful customer service where little people are not taken into the account. You have to come 15 minutes earlier and wait like 30 minutes to be accepted. And they will never pay a late fee to you if they are late. Their time seems to be more valuable and important than yours. Good business.
Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Hans, DMD?
Felt like we were constantly given the run around. Finally decided to go to a second practice to have another opinion and did none of the same diagnosis was received. It was unfortunate because we went their many times even though it was out of network because my son was comfortable but I learned that we were being charged higher than other and that was the final straw.
Sarah F – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Hans, DMD?
Very expensive. Spent many satisfied years taking our two children to Dr. Hans and was always willing to pay a premium because he was out of network. As a teen, my daughter had an anxiety episode which took 20-30 minutes to calm down. Got a bill for $200 for "Behavior Management". No warning during the visit. We offered to leave and reschedule, but Dr. Hans insisted she stay. Then the surprise bill a few weeks later. When I disputed the charge, was met with indifference. Had to pay it or go to collections. Not worth it!
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Hans, DMD?
Sent a certified letter even though I was making payments. They do not handle payment situation well and will not be forthcoming about what is or is not covered by insurance. Do not go there plenty of better offices around.
Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Hans, DMD?
We have been taking my son here for a few years and have always had good things to say about them until recently. We were charged interest on a 30 day past due bill and were sent a certified mail letter (they added the almost $7 postal fee to our amount owed) a month later. The letter was extremely intimidating and harassing and was totally out-of-line in my opinion. I wouldn't see a doctor who chooses to treat their patients in this manner let alone send my child there for care.
PA – Jan 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Hans, DMD?
Upon entering the facility I was greeted by a nice staff and awesome atmosphere that caters to children. However our main concern in choosing this practice was that they accepted our insurance. They reassured us after we asked multiple times that would accept our insurance. They told us that after the service was completed they will bill the insurance company. But as it turns out they are not apart of our insurance network at all, they knew that upfront and didn't let us know. They have received
Lawrence Haliday in Collegeville, PA – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Hans, DMD?
Beware, this office charges high!! ANd if you do not pay your bill within 30 days, you will be charged a interest charge !! Dr. Hans is very nice and good with his patients. His partner is HORRIBLE with kids and my child is completely traumatized by his service and I cannot get my child to even sit in a chair to get his haircut without screaming and crying!! HOrrible!!!
david in Malvern, PA – Oct 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Hans, DMD?
I took my 3yr old son to his first check up and all staffs did greet very nicely. Doctor Han was very friendly and good with kid so even my very shy boy could open up to him easily. I did not realized that they do not except our insurance so unfortunately we won't go back to him though..
Some in Collegeville – Feb 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Hans, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hans?

Dr. Hans graduated from the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine then completed a residency in general dentistry at the Peninsula Hospital Center in New York City. There Dr. Hans excelled providing comprehensive dental care for both c...Read more

• Pediatric Dentistry