Dr. Eric Haney, DDS

Dr. Eric Haney, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Eric Haney, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in San Anselmo, CA. He graduated from Columbia University and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

122 Tunstead Ave

San Anselmo, CA 94960

Learn about Dr. Haney

Dr. Haney's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Haney "I knew very early after graduating dental school that I wanted to be an orthodontist. It was an area of dentistry where we could provide a positive life changing impact on a person's self-esteem and dental health. Without question, I wanted to be a part of it! Being an orthodontist has been such a pleasure for me. I've been embraced by the community and in return, I have enjoyed giving back to the local schools and organizations. I truly enjoy working with children of all ages and adults! I grew up in Southern California and received a bachelor's degree in Biochemistry at UCLA (go Bruins!). I earned my dental degree from Columbia University in New York. I received a scholarship from the United States Air Force and served as a general dentist for 3 years. It was a great experience both professionally and personally. During which I completed an Advanced General Dentistry residency and was stationed in Mississippi, South Korea, and Florida. I obtained my specialty training at University of California, San Francisco. While completing my residency, I obtained my masters in Oral and Craniofacial Sciences. My research, on 3-D radiography and tooth impactions, earned honors from the American Association of Orthodontists. Orthodontics has combined my love for children and adults into a very rewarding and enjoyable life pursuit. Come in and find out for yourself. "

This content was provided by Dr. Haney "At Haney Orthodontics you and your family will receive exceptional care.

• Dr. Haney is a specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
  • Dr. Haney is a Board Certified Orthodontist. Less than 40% of all orthodontists are Board Certified.
  • Individualized treatment with all treatment options presented. Treatment plans are specifically designed and tailored to your unique dental and orthodontic needs.
  • Highly trained, skilled and friendly staff.
  • Haney Orthodontics is committed to communication. Dr. Haney is open, friendly, and encourages your questions and comments.
  • At each visit you are informed of your or your child’s treatment progress.
  • Patient Rewards. We want your experience to be fun! We have various contests to make your experience fun and use other encouraging techniques to reinforce excellent compliance and stellar oral health.

"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for California.

• UCLA
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Columbia University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • United States Air Force

Dr. Haney has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Haney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haney

Dr. Haney?
Dr. Haney's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Haney?