Dr. Erik Graham, DMD

Dr. Erik Graham, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Erik Graham, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Hattiesburg, MS and has been practicing for 16 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Baker & Graham Dental

4216 Lincoln Rd

Hattiesburg, MS 39402

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Graham

Dr. Graham's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Graham "I was told by a friend of mine that his co-worker, a patient, said of me, “I don’t know if any person could be more perfectly suited for their chosen profession than Dr. Graham.” That really meant a lot to me, to know that a patient that I have the honor to care for realized that God has given me the ability and led me to dentistry. I can’t think of anything I’d rather be doing than helping my patients achieve a healthy mouth and beautiful smile that they are excited about and proud of. I am very blessed to have the opportunity to work with such kind, caring, and happy patients. I earned my Bachelor of Science degree with a double major in Biology and Biochemistry from the University of Southern Mississippi. I then graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, MS. By regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to implement the latest technology and dental treatments into our practice. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide them with more options and better results. As a native of Hattiesburg, I am so happy to be raising my family in this great community. My wife, Ginny, and I have three sons, Gregg, Parker, and Bradley. When not working at the office I love to spend time with my family and play the guitar. I feel that in order for a community to be healthy, successful, and flourish, everyone should help anywhere they can. I am a member and past Rotarian of the Year for the Rotary Club of Hattiesburg. I am currently an Elder and past Deacon at Westminster Presbyterian Church. In 2015, I helped in organizing and starting the PCS Archery Program and volunteer as a coach for grades 5-12. I also enjoy making crosses using stained-glass and woodworking. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Mississippi Dental Association South Mississippi Dental Association, Past President Board Member for Mississippi Rural Dental Scholarship Program "

This content was provided by Dr. Graham "Dr.Erik G. Graham has a passion for dentistry and works with patients on an individual level to achieve ideal dental health. The Baker & Graham team is committed to excellence in patient care. Our goal is for our patients to keep their natural teeth for a lifetime of healthy, happy smiles."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University Of Southern Mississippi
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Mississippi
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Graham has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Graham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Graham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Graham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Graham

Dr. Graham?
Dr. Graham's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erik Graham, DMD
Dr Graham and the staff are professional, caring and relaxed. Tough combo and tall order for any business. I got excellent care with the results I wanted. Three major things I looked for were compasion, respect and lack of pain. This group hit a 5 out of 5 in each category. Honestly I don't know...Read More
KimbeeD in Hattiesburg MS – Oct 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erik Graham, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Graham?

Compare General Dentists