Dr. Eric Gordon, DDS

Dr. Eric Gordon, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Eric Gordon, DDS is a dentist who practices in Parma, OH. He is 69 years old.

7441 W Ridgewood Dr Ste 275

Parma, OH 44129

• Dental Network of America
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Gordon

• Pediatric Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Gordon is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gordon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gordon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Gordon's Performance
    GOOD
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr Gordon is not responsible for your kids behavior. Your child should in my opinion be respectfull and obedient at any public place. Why should anybody have to deal with your kid throwing a fit? Our kids have been seeing Dr. Gordon for about eight years and we couldn't have imagined a better dentist.
in Solon, OH |
We've always seen Dr, Gordon at the Solon office, although he only goes to Parma now; we'll have to see him there. Reading the bad reviews is like being in the Twilight Zone! Dr. Gordon and his staff are fantastic! My kids are forcing me to drive to Parma rather than find another pediatric dentist.. Everyone in the office is kind and professional. Don't know what we'll do when Dr. Gordon retires--super dentist..
in Cleveland |
Very rude and surely does NOT care about a child's fear!! I regret ever taking my son here!! They did not do ANY work on my son's teeth because we walked out!!! Thanks for traumatizing my son!
Solon, OH |
Staff is incredibly rude and coondescrnding and so is he. Save yourself the displeasure of interacting with a dentist and secretary like that and go elsewhere.
in Solon, OH |
Dr. Gordon might be a good practitioner, however I won't be able to fully provide a good statement of his professional services because my child was a patient at the Solon location only twice due to the rudeness of this doctor's office staff!!!!! The secretary at this location is one of the rudest and condescendant person I have met in my life and that is disappointing for her to represent his office!!!! Therefore NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT, I WON'T recommend this doctor to anyone!!!
Very friendly and confident in his work. So glad I was referred to his office.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Gordon, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gordon?