Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD

Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in New Britain, CT and has been practicing for 35 years. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

Gladstein Dental Center - Eric Gladstein, DMD, MAGD

70 Vine St

New Britain, CT 06052

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Gladstein

Dr. Gladstein's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gladstein "Dr. Gladstein has been practicing for more than 30 years. He has earned several awards and accomplishments throughout this time, including a Mastership Award in the Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship Award in the Academy of General Dentistry, Anesthesia and Pain Control Award from the American Society of Dental Anesthesiology, Consumer Research Council of America - Award for America's Top Dentist, and Hartford Magazine's Editor Choice Award for Top Dentists. Dr. Gladstein is also a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Connecticut State Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Connecticut Academy of General Dentistry, Greater New Britain Dental Society, member and past President, and the Alpha Omega Dental Society."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gladstein "Dr. Eric has always been most attentive to my specific needs regarding dental health. I believe that the fact that I still have most of my original teeth is a credit to Dr. Gladstein's astute proactive care. I have great trust in Dr. Gladstein, particularly since he maintains a step above the rest when it comes to dental health as it relates to overall wellness. Dr. Eric Gladstein has been my primary dental health doctor for over thirty years, to my good fortune."
"I hate going to the dentist, but going to Dr. Gladstein's office makes it a little better. The service is always awesome from all the people on staff. The friendly atmosphere is great!"
"Everything was explained before the work was done. The doctor was very pleasant."

"This office is committed to providing the best quality dental care possible in a safe, gentle, courteous and compassionate manner. We treat each person as an individual and shall strive to meet your specific needs. Our practice offers an impressive array of restorative and cosmetic services, but we never lose sight of the importance of personalized, well-informed care."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Sedation Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University of Connecticut
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Denver General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Gladstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gladstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gladstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gladstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Gladstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gladstein to family and friends

Dr. Gladstein's Performance

I was very pleased with the quality of dental treatment I received, Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Gladstein for dental care. He really knew what he was doing , I was very confident in his treatment, especially because I did go for other opinions and felt he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gladstein explained all my dental treatment very well. He completed my dental care which excellent. He was very thorough with everything and went above and beyond explaining every thing. High quality provided. I highly recommend Dr. Gladstein to everyone. They will be vey please to come to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Gladstein renewed my faith in the dental profession. He truly cares about each patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I love going to the dentist, Dr Eric Gladstein is the best. I would not trust any other dentist. He saved my teeth and made them beautiful. I receive many compliments all the time on how nice my teeth are. I always say thanks to my dentist and his staff who are all wonderful and make me feel...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Was in and out for a cleaning. Enjoy talking with the staff
Are you Dr. Gladstein?