Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD

Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in New Britain, CT and has been practicing for 36 years. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

Gladstein Dental Center - Eric Gladstein, DMD, MAGD

70 Vine St

New Britain, CT 06052

• Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Gladstein treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

This office is committed to providing the best quality dental care possible in a safe, gentle, courteous and compassionate manner. We treat each person as an individual and shall strive to meet your specific needs. Our practice offers an impressive array of restorative and cosmetic services, but we never lose sight of the importance of personalized, well-informed care.

Patient Testimonials

"Dr. Eric has always been most attentive to my specific needs regarding dental health. I believe that the fact that I still have most of my original teeth is a credit to Dr. Gladstein's astute proactive care. I have great trust in Dr. Gladstein, particularly since he maintains a step above the rest when it comes to dental health as it relates to overall wellness. Dr. Eric Gladstein has been my primary dental health doctor for over thirty years, to my good fortune."

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Sedation Dentistry

Dr. Gladstein?
Dr. Gladstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Gladstein and his assistants are an excellent team. They listen to my concerns and guide me through the whole experience. They make me feel confident and ease my anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
Most efficiently run office and friendly staff. Love chatting with Dr. Gladstein and he does his work very quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
Very pleasant experience, friendly and professional stuff. and best dentist I ever had in my life. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gladstein and his team for over 20 years. They do an exemplary job in providing dental care, explanations, and a range of services.
very very good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
Explained everything they were doing, gave tips on dental care and gave a great cleaning!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
Dr.Gladstein has been our family dentist for years. Hehas the latest technology and is always available to discuss and explain procedures and options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
I have always dreaded going to the dentist my whole life....until coming to Dr. Gladstein. Him and his staff takes his time and explains everything and checks on you to make sure you're ok. They are also very help with financial options if needed. Dr. Gladstien and Staff ROCK!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
I'm a new patient and I felt very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and the doctor is very personable and funny.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
As a new paitent, I have been extreme impressed with the treatment I've recieved thus far at Gladstein Dental Center. I've never had any medical professional spend as much time with me as Dr. Gladstein has. The honesty, communication and technology used in office exceeded all of my expectations. Treatments have been gentle, understanding and painless. 10/10, would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
they were very friendly and very helpful.they did a great job with my teeth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
My mouth was a mess a mere 4 months ago. Now, it is significantly less of a mess. My breath is fresher, my teeth healthier, and I owe it all to the awesome team at Gladstein Dental Center. 5 out of 5 would reccomend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
Dr. Eric Gladstein, made me feel very comfort throughout my experience and I am so pleased and happy with my smile now. Thank you so much Dr. Gladstein. Tammy and Sue at the front desk are fabulous as well-ALL the staff are. Thanks everyone. Dawn F
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
Very impressed! Incredibly thorough, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. New equipment combined with depth of experience gives me confidence in accurate diagnosis. Very kind staff, my family will be switching to this practice! Thank you Dr. Gladstein and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
Incredible job. Made the entire experience pleasurable. Looking forward to returning in 6 months
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
My oral health has been under the care of Dr Eric Gladstein since his first year of practice. A strong level of trust comes from his genuine care and concern not only my personal oral health, but also with the high expectations he maintains for himself and his staff. After trying implants, to no avail, and acrylic partials, which ultimately lost their efficacy, I finally have partials that actually feel like my own teeth. I am very pleased.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
dr gladstein is experianced and skilled with good bedside manners as is the staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
My experience with this provider is great. I feel very comfortable and appreciate how honest the team is with me. I always look forward coming in for my cleanings and treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
Have been coming here for years. Every visit is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?
Staff is great and kind. Dr. Gladstein is amazing and quick with what he does in and out on time. Had about four visits and I enjoyed my experience here. Wouldn't change to any other dentist.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gladstein?

Insurance accepted