Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD

Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Gladstein has been practicing for more than 30 years. He has earned several awards and accomplishments throughout this time, including a Mastership Award in the Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship Award in the Academy of General Dentistry, Anesthesia and Pain Control Award from the American Society of Dental Anesthesiology, Consumer Research Council of America - Award for America's Top Dentist, and Hartford Magazine's Editor Choice Award for Top Dentists. Dr. Gladstein is also a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Connecticut State Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Connecticut Academy of General Dentistry, Greater New Britain Dental Society, member and past President, and the Alpha Omega Dental Society.

Gladstein Dental Center - Eric Gladstein, DMD, MAGD

70 Vine St

New Britain, CT 06052

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Gladstein

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Eric has always been most attentive to my specific needs regarding dental health. I believe that the fact that I still have most of my original teeth is a credit to Dr. Gladstein's astute proactive care. I have great trust in Dr. Gladstein, particularly since he maintains a step above the rest when it comes to dental health as it relates to overall wellness. Dr. Eric Gladstein has been my primary dental health doctor for over thirty years, to my good fortune.
I hate going to the dentist, but going to Dr. Gladstein's office makes it a little better. The service is always awesome from all the people on staff. The friendly atmosphere is great!
Everything was explained before the work was done. The doctor was very pleasant.

This office is committed to providing the best quality dental care possible in a safe, gentle, courteous and compassionate manner. We treat each person as an individual and shall strive to meet your specific needs. Our practice offers an impressive array of restorative and cosmetic services, but we never lose sight of the importance of personalized, well-informed care.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Sedation Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University of Connecticut
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Denver General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Gladstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gladstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gladstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gladstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gladstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gladstein to family and friends
Dr. Gladstein's Performance
Dr Gladstein renewed my faith in the dental profession. He truly cares about each patient.
I love going to the dentist, Dr Eric Gladstein is the best. I would not trust any other dentist. He saved my teeth and made them beautiful. I receive many compliments all the time on how nice my teeth are. I always say thanks to my dentist and his staff who are all wonderful and make me feel at home and comfortable. It has been close to 30 years that I have been coming to Dr Gladstein and not once have I had a bad experience or not wanted to go no matter what he needed to be done.
Was in and out for a cleaning. Enjoy talking with the staff
everytime i have an appointment at Dr Gladstein's office it is always a pleasant experience
Could not ask for a better dentist or staff to take care of me and my wife.
I have been a patient for 34 years now and have never been more happy with a dental provider. Everyone from the time you enter the practice through your procedure is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I am so grateful to all of them for the great care I have received over all these years. I recommend this group to everyone!
very pleasent.
everyone is kind and understanding, being that I am nervous/scared at times they make me feel very comfortable and I love the fact that they keep the place very clean. I am very conscious of bacteria. I always tell him I dont like going to the dentist but I love him. I cannot say enough about Dr. Gladstein and everyone else, my time here should say it all.
excellent
Dr. Gladstein and his staff have been very friendly and helpful, willing to give you the time you need for any questions and social interactions when arriving and leaving. They are most willing to accommodate your schedule and will work relentlessly to make things as easy and comfortable for you as possible. I have never regretted coming to this provider since I first came in 1991. I would recommend them to everyone!
Dr. Gladstein has always been a great dentist. He is thorough and efficient.
Highly patient focused. Empathetic and clearly demonstrates excellence. The entire team is well coordinated and highly professional. 5 stars all the way around.
Very Happy with the experience was very proffecional ,very caring . they exsplain eveything clearly so i could understand. Will defenitly recommend to friends and Family. Thank You.
a great exprience
I have always had excellent treatment by Dr. Gladstein who is very professionally and very nice. I started being seen by his Father who was my first dentist , Dr. Philip Gladstein, and then started seeing Dr. Eric Gladstein after he reitred. They are family to me and I would not consider going anywhere else for my dental needs. I am very pleased with the professional care that I always receive along with the highest quality. I also have referred all of my family and frie...
I am a diabetic patient and see Dr. Gladstein every 6 months for follow up care. I have first starting seeing Dr. Gladstein in 1993 and have had many dental problems prior to coming to his office. I was very happy with the dental care I have received. I was in need of much dental treatment at that time. Dr. Gladstein took care of all my dental treatment that I needed and I am very pleased with the quality of care. I have been going to him ever since I started in 1993. ...
knowledgeable, kind, lasting dental work and very clean
Dr. Eric came in on a Sunday when my son needed emergency stitches on his front gums. I was so grateful and relieved that he was available.
When discussing and reviewing the treatment I needed, Dr Eric answered all my questions and was great at helping me to understand why and what I needed for dental work.
This is the best dental office I have ever been to. Staff members are all professional and extremely kind, understanding, and helpful. I felt like I was treated as a member of a family, with the most exceptional dental care offered. Dr. Gladstein and Staff truly care about what they do, and you will feel that the moment you walk through the door.
Friendly and interested in my family.
Everyone is always smiling and being friendly, making the experience at the dentist very pleasurable.
My experience with Dr. Gladstein and his staff has been very good. They are always professional, very good at explaining everything, and never keep me waiting. I started with Dr. Gladstein Senior and continued when Dr. Eric when he took over the practice. They have been my dentists my whole life. I am very pleased with the service.
have been seen by Dr. Eric for over 25 years. He is an excellent Dentist
I have been to many dentists in my life and Dr. Gladstein and his entire staff are the best ever. The professionalism starts from the front office and on to the support staff. Both Laura and Melissa knew exactly what was needed and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and at ease through my entire process. The implants I now have allow me to once again smile with confidence and the compliments I get are amazing. I can't put into enough words how happy I am.
I always have a nice experience. I thought the Doctor and his assistant did and outstanding job with my reconstruction case. I am so happy with how my crowns came out. From the shade color, the look, and how I was treated throughout the process. The staff did an excellent job.
Everything done during my visit was accomplished with the best methods.
Kind, smart and thorough.
Always professional and very pleased with the care I have received.
Root canal and crown. No pain, done in a timely manor.
Very intelligent, goes beyond means, makes sure the patient is comfortable, communication skills are above and beyond as well as the staff. Everybody works as a team. I really enjoy coming here for my dental treatment.
He is very pleasant and professional. I am having a much better experience than my previous dentist.
The office and doctor are professional and meets my needs each visit. I have been coming to Dr. Gladstein for many years. I also recommend him to family and friends because of his professionalism, most current technology, and his work ethic of treating patients with the best care.
My cleaning was terrific. The hygienist was quick and my teeth look great now. Dr. Eric checked my teeth and found a few cavities. Luckily, he fixed them and it didn't hurt at all.
I was really scared he would find something wrong but Dr. Eric was kind and put my mind at ease. He was great!
The staff and doctor were so friendly. Dr. Gladstein explained everything to me very clearly. He had a gentle touch and was reassuring about my teeth.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Gladstein, DMD?

Visit Dr. Gladstein