Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Eric Gallatin, DDS
Dr. Eric Gallatin, DDS is a dentist who practices in Centerville, OH.

221 W Franklin St

Centerville, OH 45459

Learn about Dr. Gallatin

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Gallatin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gallatin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gallatin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gallatin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gallatin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gallatin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gallatin to family and friends
Dr. Gallatin's Performance
in Englewood, OH |
Outstanding, Had an apicoectomy done by Dr Gallatin, It truly didn't hurt, I've had cleanings that were more uncomfortable than this was. He has a great personality, explains everything and makes certain that you are comfortable. The whole staff are friendly and professional. Look no further, if you need a procedure done this is the place!
in Centerville Ohio. |
Just and amazing group of people. From the secretaries to the people doing the surgery everyone was super helpful and very gentle. Due to my anxiety I am not the best patient. However, I could not have wished for a better experience and quality of service. You can tell they truly care about you. A most sincere thank you to the staff at Gallatin. ZG
in Dayton, OH |
I would not recommend. They are shady on the business side of things. I was charged $130 for a procedure they couldn't do because I couldn't get numb. They didn't tell me this at the time of my visit. I was told later when I was going in to be sedated. $130 and they didn't even do anything. I'll never go back.
in Dayton, OH |
I called in a lot of pain and they were able to squeeze me in the same day for a consult and for the root canal retreatment within 2 days. Everyone in the office is friendly and the procedure was painless. Dr. Gallatin is amazing. If you have to have a root canal, this is the place to go.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Gallatin, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gallatin?