Dr. Eric N. Dahle, DMD

Dr. Dahle's Experience

Visiting Dr. Dahle

Dr. Dahle accepts 15 insurance carriers

15 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dahle has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Dahle

Dr. Dahle's Review Details
4.2 based on 10 responses
Experience with Dr. Dahle
Dr. Dahle's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (10)
Dr. Dahle says

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

in Ontario, OR |
A very kind man. Does a great job and is gentle on your teeth. My son and granddaughter also go to Dr. Dahle and they think he is the best! He has made going to the Dentist a positive experience for my granddaughter since she was young, she is 8 now and never has an issue when she has to go see him. Thank you Dr. Dahle for your great work and chair side manner.
He is always very helpful, and willing to really get to know me and have comments about previous coversations, I always feel like my dental consern has been resolved.
in Ashton, Idaho |
He is sensitive to you needs and has a fantastic memory about you as an individual and about your teeth history. I used to get cavities all the time and fillings at every appointment. Since I've been going to him I can't remember the last time I had a cavity! :D
in Nampa, ID |
I had a terrible toothache. I needed dental treatment and fast. Dr. Dahle and his staff were very understanding of my pain and quickly got me in the dental chair with a headset and TV to distract me. I needed a root canal. I was nervous because I hadn't ever had one. My nerves were soon put to sleep (along with all the pain). It has been a few weeks since the root canal and I am pain free!! I had a great dental experience with Dr. Dahle. I would gladly recommend any of my friends.
Fruitland, ID |
Dr. Dahle was very knowledgeable and caring. He was able to address multiple issues in my son's mouth in one visit, and my son is a difficult customer! I definitely recommend and him and his exceptional staff!
in Fruitland ID |
The staff is amazing and are so accommodating! My TMJ is under control and now that I have the necessary tools I need my headaches will be far and few. Erin is wonderful and Dr. Dahle is all that too. Thank you for taking on my special case!
in Rexburg, ID |
Eric Dahle got me into his office on only two weeks of notice, and did my checkup and cavity filling both on my first visit. He and his staff are very friendly, and they will do anything to make your visit comfortable. Would definitely recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Dahle?

Compare Dr. Dahle

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Oregon Health Science University
    Brigham Young University

Dr. Dahle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dahle has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Dahle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dahle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Dahle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dahle

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dahle's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Dahle

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Dahle says...

Dr. Dahle is a General and Family Dentist, practicing in Ontario Oregon, in his 23rd year. His private practice encompasses all major aspects of dental care. He does conscious sedation in the office and sedation under anesthesia in the hospital. He specializes in dental treatment for sleep apnea and dental therapy for head/migraine/facial pain relief. Dr. Dahle graduated in 1989 from Oregon Health Sciences University School of Dentistry as the top student in his class and with highest honors. He resides in Fruitland, Idaho with his wife Rashae' and their family. He enjoys raising beefalo, hiking, history, whitewater rafting and being a scoutmaster.

Dr. Dahle says...