Periodontics  |
Dr. Eric Browning, DMD
Dr. Eric Browning, DMD is a dentist who practices in Muncie, IN. He is 39 years old.

610 S Tillotson Ave Ste 125

Muncie, IN 47304

Learn about Dr. Browning

• Periodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

1 Board Action
  • Conviction relating to controlled substances (10/30/2015)
    Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Indiana

• University Of Kentucky
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio

Dr. Browning has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Browning has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Browning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Browning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Browning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Browning to family and friends
Dr. Browning's Performance
in Muncie, IN |
My experience with Dr Browning was excellent. He exudes confidence and technical expertise which made my visit comfortable. These are my first dental implants. I would recommend Dr. Browning to anyone wanting this procedure.
Great office! Very professional and friendly staff.
in Eaton In |
The office staff all makes you feel like you are a family member, and I would highly recommend Dr Eric Browning he Is very upfront , and when he his working on you , he tells you while he is doing a procedure exactly what he is doing at that time . I give him a 5 STAR ?? Great work !
in Muncie, IN |
My experience with Dr. Browning was excellent! He explained my condition, told me my options and made me feel at ease! I highly recommend Dr. Browning!
in Muncie, Indiana |
Dr. Browning was very knowledgable about the condition that I had with my tooth. He explained everything in detail. I felt very confident that I had chosen the right person to care for my tooth. The staff were friendly and helpful with all of my questions.
in Gaston IN |
It is never fun to have to go to a doctor appointment but Dr. Browning is very nice, very gentle, and very professional.
in Muncie, IN |
Dr. Browning is a great dentist. I've been going to him for a couple years now and have had to have several procedures and it was a good experience. Very professional staff, gentle, and informative. When I had a question after procedure I called on his cell and he answered right away. What Dr. does hat anymore.
in Yorktown, IN |
Dr. Browning has saved my gums. I trust the decisions he has made to preserve the health of my gums and teeth. I highly recommend his skill as a peridontist. Further, his staff Are always thoughtfull.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Browning, DMD?
Are you Dr. Browning?

Visit Dr. Browning

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry