Dr. Eric Browning, DMD

Periodontics | Male

Eric S. Browning DMD, MS PSC 610 S Tillotson Ave Ste 125 Muncie, IN 47304 Get Directions
Dr. Eric Browning, DMD
Dr. Eric Browning, DMD is a dentist who practices in Muncie, IN. He is 39 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Browning's Experience

Visiting Dr. Browning

Dr. Browning is now accepting new patients

Dr. Browning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Browning to family and friends
Dr. Browning's Performance
in Muncie, IN |
My experience with Dr Browning was excellent. He exudes confidence and technical expertise which made my visit comfortable. These are my first dental implants. I would recommend Dr. Browning to anyone wanting this procedure.
Great office! Very professional and friendly staff.
in Eaton In |
The office staff all makes you feel like you are a family member, and I would highly recommend Dr Eric Browning he Is very upfront , and when he his working on you , he tells you while he is doing a procedure exactly what he is doing at that time . I give him a 5 STAR ?? Great work !
in Muncie, IN |
My experience with Dr. Browning was excellent! He explained my condition, told me my options and made me feel at ease! I highly recommend Dr. Browning!
in Muncie, Indiana |
Dr. Browning was very knowledgable about the condition that I had with my tooth. He explained everything in detail. I felt very confident that I had chosen the right person to care for my tooth. The staff were friendly and helpful with all of my questions.
in Gaston IN |
It is never fun to have to go to a doctor appointment but Dr. Browning is very nice, very gentle, and very professional.
in Muncie, IN |
Dr. Browning is a great dentist. I've been going to him for a couple years now and have had to have several procedures and it was a good experience. Very professional staff, gentle, and informative. When I had a question after procedure I called on his cell and he answered right away. What Dr. does hat anymore.
in Yorktown, IN |
Dr. Browning has saved my gums. I trust the decisions he has made to preserve the health of my gums and teeth. I highly recommend his skill as a peridontist. Further, his staff Are always thoughtfull.
Have you seen Dr. Eric Browning, DMD?
Are you Dr. Browning?

Compare Dr. Browning

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Browning's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available
  •  Sanctions found
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Sanction

Dr. Browning has received 1 sanction

• Conviction relating to controlled substances (8/16/2012)
    • Action Taken: Probation
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Indiana
    Board Action

Dr. Browning has 1 board action

• Conviction relating to controlled substances (10/30/2015)
    • Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Indiana

Dr. Browning does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Browning and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry
    University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio
    University Of Kentucky

Dr. Browning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Browning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics

Dr. Browning does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Browning and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.