Dr. Eric Barnes, DDS

Dr. Eric Barnes, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Eric Barnes, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Chicago, IL. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Eric M. Barnes, DDS, PC

1335 E 87th St Ste B

Chicago, IL 60619

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Barnes

Dr. Barnes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Barnes "I have been a practicing orthodontist for the past 24 years. My practice philosophy is to deliver superior orthodontic care in a timely manner. I take pleasure in watching my patient's personalities transform as their treatment progresses. I enjoy the challenge of working with different personalities and having them take ownership of their outcome. My practice has a reputation of delivering great orthodontic care with a personal touch. I could not imagine myself doing anything other than practicing orthodontics, and I truly believe that my patients are my extended family. "

This content was provided by Dr. Barnes "Our Mission is to provide the highest quality of orthodontic care performing every aspect with pride in ourselves and our profession. We will strive to do this in a warm atmosphere of professionalism, trust and respect.

We will continue to strive for improvement; pursuing excellence in the treatment of patients and in our relationships with each other. "

2  Practice Areas

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Knoxville College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Howard University College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Howard University College of Dentistry

Dr. Barnes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barnes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barnes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barnes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barnes to family and friends

Dr. Barnes' Performance

Because it was my first time, I was very thankful to have people who were very caring and considerate on how comfortable I was. Made my experience 10 times better, especially when I was a little nervous about my decision in the first place!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Barnes and his team does great work. The service from consultation to having the braces on was perfect. The team really made me feel comfortable and able to just relax for my braces. I enjoyed every bit. I can smile for this team.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Jameika is funny, great company, she knew what she was doing in my mouth, and great conversation. Her laugh is contagious... The other doctors and people helping with the process of putting my braces on made it easy to sit through. People going the extra mile to make u feel comfortable
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been coming to Dr. Barnes for years and he's the absolute best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Barnes and his team is always so pleasant. It is a pleasure to be able to get service in your community from a professional who truly care about his craft, treat all like he has known them for a life time and have exceptional results. Through my experience I have gained an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0