Dr. Enrique Gallo, DDS

Dr. Enrique Gallo, DDS

Orthodontics  |

My profession is a way to change people's lives for the better. I enjoy the fact that I make people's faces more beautiful, but more importantly, that I help my patients feel better about their self-image and self-esteem. My life is inspired by the positive changes that are made in our patients' self-confidence, and in the meaningful relationships, I've created with them through the years. Their friendships are the best part of my profession. I am a people person and truly enjoy being able to interact with every single one of my patients, every step of the way. It has been my pleasure to have created more than five thousand beautiful smiles during the past 12 years; smiles that were made with love and compassion. My team is composed of superstars in their field. We have a very diverse group of individuals working together for the same goal: providing superb customer service and the best treatments available to all our patients. They understand that superior service is about timeliness, quality of treatment, a happy and friendly environment, cleanliness of our offices, sterilization, and complete patient satisfaction. They all strive to make this possible and to keep our promises to all of our patients. We are also all bilingual, and come from different professional and personal backgrounds, which is what ensures a very rich and dynamic environment for our offices. Our team members were all chosen for their experience in the field, but most importantly, for their positive attitudes and happy personalities.

Doral Center For Orthodontics

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Gallo

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Gallo I just want to take the time to thank you and all your staff for an excellent experience in helping out my son Nicholas. The process was extremely smooth. I would highly recommend your office to anyone needing braces. Thanks again.

This content was provided by Dr. Gallo "We strive for excellence and are passionate about helping our patients achieve the smile they have always dreamed of."

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Maryland Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Miami School Of Medicine

Dr. Gallo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gallo has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Orthodontists, Member

Amazing
in Doral |
Excellent doctor !!!!!!!!
in Miami, FL |
Wonderful experience !!! Immaculate office, professional staff and Dr. Gallo is excellent! Very knowledgeable .and honest You will see results
Doral, FL |
Very attentive and gentle office staff. Professional Ortodontist. Dr Gallo and Dr Feo are highly recommended.
in Miami, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Gallo and the Doral Center for Orthodontics because: 1. I felt at home with the team - they cared about my well-being. 2. Dr. Gallo provides his patience his mobile number and he responds to emergencies during weekends. 3. Flexibility in scheduling - I often had appointments as late as 7 pm. 4. Personalized care - Dr. Gallo (and team) provided me details about the treatment plan and answered all my questions. 5. Clean, nice, and fun environment. 6. Top customer service!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Gallo and and his staff are very professional, detail oriented and took the time to explain my condition and the different courses of actions. He was able to fix my bite where every other orthodontist I consulted with recommended surgery and not treatment. During the course of my treatment Dr. Gallo has been available to take care of emergency situations even during the weekend nights. I will forever be grateful to him and his staff. Mario!!
Have you seen Dr. Enrique Gallo, DDS?

Visit Dr. Gallo