Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 43

Dentistry

Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in El Paso, TX. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS

El Paso Modern Dentistry

210 Thunderbird Dr Ste X El Paso, TX 79912

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Dentistry Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Darancou treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Darancou accepts

Dr. Darancou accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental

Dr. Darancou's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Darancou

96.7741935483871%

Everyone in the office is very caring. Dr. Darancou is the best dentist we have found in El Paso since we moved here six years ago. He is just as good as our dentist in Chicago.
Cristina – Feb 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
Our experience was wonderful! The staff is very friendly and efficient. They make you feel like you have been a long time patient the moment you walk in. I sincerely recommend Dr. Darancou and El Paso Modern Dentistry.
Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
We too are former patients of Dr. Ponsford's, but have found comfort in Dr. Darancou's practice. My husband and I both have had crowns installed recently, without much pain or discomfort. I agree that Dr. Darancou is a perfectionist, taking time to make sure all is perfect before the crown is permanently placed. The hygienist, April, does a good job as well. All-in-all we are happy with this transition to Dr. Darancou and his staff.
Rob and Jennifer Hutchison – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
Prompt, professional, friendly, gentle cleaning and answered unhurriedly my concerns and questions.
Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
Overall an excellent experience! We have lived around the world and this is one of the most professional dental offices we have ever visited. Perfect for the entire family including our 3 kids under 5. The only suggestion would be to offer lip balm for the comfort of your patients.
The von Suesskind Family – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
The front desk staff, Julie and Laura are very friendly and accommodating. I was there for a teeth cleaning and evaluation by Dr. Darancou. April, the hygienist, did a terrific job x-raying, cleaning my teeth and giving me some education on how to make improvements in keeping my teeth clean and healthy. Dr. Darancou also did a thorough evaluation and prescribed further care. Before leaving, Julie, further described with a diagram of what would need to be done in the future and did so in laymen terms. My overall experience was very positive and I would highly recommend them.
Jesse – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
Family member visiting here had non emergent dental issue. Called my family dds. Dr E and he told us to come in right away! Staff and Doctor were so understanding, compassion and professional. They took care of issue right away. Highly recommend Dr Darancou!
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
I was first referred to El Paso Modern Dentistry for a dental emergency. I found them to be genuinely caring, friendly and always run on time! I've since switched our family over for ALL of our dental needs. Love this team. Give them a call if you're looking for a new dental office.
Patti Aldaz-Carrasco – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
I have never had a bad experience with Dr Darancou or any member of his wonderful staff..i would recommend Dr. Darancou highly
Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Darancou's for a couple of years and so glad I am. After my dentist of decades retired, I was sceptical about going to a new dentist. From my first visit forward, I totally trust Dr. Darancous. He does everything he can to make me comfortable during even the most minor procedures. His staff is not only efficient, they are delightful.
Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
EXCELLENT! Dr. Darancou has a very light touch, no pain, very little discomfort, if any! He's a perfectionist, kind, and explains everything thoroughly. The staff is extremely friendly and kind! Every visit has been pleasant! THANK YOU, I can smile again!
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Marie – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
I'm in my seventies trying to keep all my teeth; Doctor Darancou & his staff are professional and have the state-of-the-art equipment and knowledge. The staff is friendly and works with your insurance and payment plans as well. The doctor explains all his techniques before doing them; he and his staff make the procedure as painless and comfortable as possible. He is our dentist for our whole family and a lot of our friends. I highly recommend him. jimC
jimC – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
As a family, we have been very satisfied with Dr. Darancou's medical treatments and results.
May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
Everything about this practice is professional and first class. Staff is competent and courteous. I would recommend to others.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
Generally there is no waiting, which is very nice! Sofie is a very nice hygienist. Dr. Darancou's office staff is very efficient and friendly. They always give me estimates before any work is performed. Dr. Darancou has a gentle touch and procedures are done quickly and painlessly What more can you ask for!
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
Being a military family, we frequently move and have to change providers with each new city. Dr. Darancou was recommended to us and I have been so pleased. Everything from the friendly staff to the quality of service was beyond my expectation. I required a root canal and called several dentist to obtain service, but Modern Dentistry was the only office who was willing to take our insurance. We are grateful to have found a dentist who treats you like family rather than a patient.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
My visit was fantastic. Everyone was so nice and welcoming! The staff was helpful and Dr. Darancou was very helpful and informative!
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
Berry profesional they care about my treatment all this years I be there
Apr 09, 2019
Very good
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?
Dr. Darancou was very personable and respectful. His staff was very friendly and we're able to accommodate me on the same day I called, which was incredible.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Enrique Darancou, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Darancou?