Dr. Emma Etemadi, DDS

Dr. Emma Etemadi, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Emma Etemadi, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Duvall, WA and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Case Western Reserve School Of Dental Medicine in 2003 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

14142 Main St NE Ste 104

Duvall, WA 98019

• Guardian
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Etemadi

Dr. Etemadi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Etemadi "Education and continuing education I received my Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Washington. I then completed my Doctorate of Dental Surgery at the Case School of Dental Medicine in Cleveland, OH. After, I enrolled into an optional residency program at University Hospital, also in Cleveland, to receive my Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AGED) certificate. Since becoming a doctor 15 years ago, my education hasn't stopped. In order to bring my patients the best and most efficient care available, I understand how important it is to further my knowledge. Because my patients entrust their health to me, I place the highest premium on constantly continuing my education so that I can stay abreast of the latest techniques, trends, and technologies in my field. For instance, I am a certified Invisalign® provider, and I am currently working towards receiving the Academy of General Dentistry Fellowship Award. I am also part of an interdisciplinary Study Club following the curriculum of the Spear Center for Education. Spear study clubs focus on real-life cases and actual treatments with expert clinicians presenting the latest techniques. Professional affiliations By holding membership in the following professional affiliations, I am further offered many opportunities throughout the year to attend seminars and courses that go towards ensuring my patients nothing but the best care available: American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry Snohomish County Dental Society Sky Valley Interdisciplinary Study Club Horse Creek Interdisciplinary Study Club Outside the office I share my life with my husband, Shahin.We have two young sons in middle school, a dog, a cat, 5 chickens, and a fish. When I have free time, I enjoy traveling with my family, skiing, figure skating, hiking in the beautiful Cascades, playing with my boys, cooking and baking new recipes, and exploring beautiful Washington. I I volunteer my services to the Seattle Community Resource Exchange program, RAM, treating patients in need on the Medical Teams International Dental Van as well as children in need at the Lake Washington Technical Institute Dental Hygiene School."

This content was provided by Dr. Etemadi "As a dentist, I am daily reminded of how important and rewarding my profession is. Being able to give my patients healthy and beautiful smiles is not only beneficial to their overall health, but it also vastly improves their confidence and self-esteem. I have never taken for granted the significance of what my work means for my patients, and each day I am thankful for the opportunity to improve the lives of the people I meet. Each one of my patients is so very important to me, and I appreciate their trust in my ability to give them the best dental care in a comfortable, safe, and ethical manner.  My approach to dentistry is to treat each patient as if they were a member of my family with respect and compassion. Therefore, my treatment recommendations are similar to what I do for myself or my family members and are delivered with care to the best of my abilities."

8  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Hospitals Of Cleveland
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Etemadi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Etemadi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Etemadi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Etemadi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Etemadi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Etemadi

Dr. Etemadi?
Dr. Etemadi's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Etemadi?