Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Emily Batson, DDS
Dr. Batson is a Colorado Springs native and attended William J. Palmer High School. She graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry and was commissioned in the United States Army Dental Corps. She completed a 1-year residencyt at Fort Carson, CO, prior to serving three years in Germany as a brigade dental surgeon and clinic commander. After three years in private practice in Pueblo and Canon City, CO, she returned to academia and completed a Master's degree and Certificate in Prosthodontics from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dr. Batson has published research on CAD/CAM technology and is a current board member for the Colorado Springs Dental Society. Dr. Batson remains active in obtaining and providing continuing dental education and she mentors and lectures locally and nationally.

1580 E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd Ste 140

Colorado Spgs, CO 80906

Learn about Dr. Batson

Dental practice inclusive of the specialty of Prosthodontics. Rehabilitation of severely worn/damaged and missing dentition is a primary focus, often with the use of dental implants. Procedures include individualized crowns and bridges, custom complete dentures, partial dentures, implant supported dentures, crowns and bridges. Maxillofacial prosthetics and sleep apnea appliances offered.

• Prosthodontics

• Lower Dentures
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado At Colorado Springs
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • United States Army Dental Corp Aegd
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Batson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Batson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Batson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Batson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Batson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Batson to family and friends
Dr. Batson's Performance
in Colorado Springs |
Dr. Batson is an incredibly conscientious and compassionate Prosthodontist whose skill and love for her work make her a particularly fantastic provider. I am completely thrilled with the entire process and result of my dental restoration. Her staff is by far the best in the business, and I felt extremely well cared for in her office. She has improved the quality of my life significantly and I recommend her to all my family and friends!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Batson is an amazing dentist. She was able to restore my mouth due to a very challenging situation I was in. She is very caring, meticulous in her work and always explaining well the steps that lead to the best possible outcome. She strives for exellence while always caring for her patient. Thank you Dr. Batson!
Thank you for your comment!
in Larkspur, CO |
Dr. Batson and her staff provided me with exceptional care. I was referred to her practice due to a challenging dental situation and I was treated and cared for in the most thoughtful way. I always felt that Dr. Batson had given me the utmost consideration for long-term success and appreciated my thoughts and feelings during my treatment. I would recommend attending Dr. Batson's dental practice.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am grateful your experience was positive!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Batson provided a permanent solution to years of partials, implants, and bridges. I could not be happier with the results!
Thank you for taking time to comment on your results!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I found that Emily was very kind and patient with my situation not to mention she is a very down to earth individual she spent a lot time making a perfect denture for me thank you Susanne Perea
Thank you for taking time to comment on your experience. We value your input and are glad you are happy with your teeth.
in Pueblo West, CO |
Dr. Batson is in the process of getting me all new teeth. At first, I was nervous due to many tramatic experiences with many dentists over the years. My worries & fear evaporated the very first time I saw her! Dr. Batson is extremely personable, extremely caring and does an extremely good job in her profession. I would recommend Dr. Emily Batson to anyone who needs a dentist of her caliber. I can assure you, you will not be disappointed!
Thank you for your comment and we are pleased that you have had a positive dental experience.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had full extraction of upper teeth and new anchored plate installed. It was basically pain free and done on the same day. Dr. Batson is remarkably skilled and compassionate. All questions or concerns are immediately handled. The staff,from front office to the techs (Gretchen)are so friendly and willing to make this a very good experience. Appointments are always kept on time. No waiting around. I am very pleased with my result. I have no trouble eating anything I want and zero discomfort.
Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear your experience has been positive!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Batson is the greatest, moved here recently, had an implant done by another dentist, with out any problem at all she had me in her office and fixed the issue. A few months later had another problem with implant, she figured out the problem and now she is going out of her way to talk to my old dentist to see how we can get this corrected. She is very patient, understanding, and I don't feel nervous around her at all I would definitely refer everyone I know to go to her
Have you seen Dr. Emily Batson, DDS?

Visit Dr. Batson

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Periodontics