Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD

Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD

Periodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Plymouth Meeting, PA. She graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine and practices periodontics, dentistry, and more.

120 W Germantown Pike Ste 225

Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Larrazabal treats your condition or procedure

4.5

Dr. Larrazabal?
Dr. Larrazabal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD
I feel in very capable and caring hands when visiting Dr. Larrazabal. While in her care, she has performed two dental implants with no complications. During that time, if I had any questions or concerns, I felt her knowledge and competency guided me through the experience seamlessly. Going forward, I have stay with Dr. Larrazabal knowing I was recieving the best possible care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
Dr. Larrazabal is fantastic. I have seen her for my basic cleanings and she is extremely gentle yet thorough. My wife used Dr. Larrazabal to have a tooth removed. She explained every step to her and followed up with her to make sure that she was doing ok. I would definitely recommend Dr. Larazzabal to anyone looking for a great periodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
Dr Larrazabel is a true professional in every sense of the word; she is compassionate, friendly and genuinely caring about her patients. She has gone OUT OF HER WAY to help me with my very complicated dental problems. She strives to make her patients happy and healthy and is always concerned about quality of life with dental procedures/implants/dental guards. I would recommend her highly!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
Emilie told me that my initial consultation would be free and then when she messed up my extraction by breaking the tooth next to extraction it in half and I didn't want to see her anymore she decided to charge me for the initial consolation. She also didn't offer to pay for the tooth she broke in half that will cost over $1500 to get fixed. She proved not only incompetent at extraction but to be a liar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
Dr. Larrazabal is not only extremely knowledgeable, her care is gentle and compassionate. She treats the entire person. I can not recommend her too highly. Her staff, too, is very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
Dr, Larrazabal is courteous and friendly. She has treated me for about six years now and has coordinated care with my dentist and prosthodontist. She has taken the time to be sure that I fully understand her recommendations for my treatment plans.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
I am certainly not a fan of going to the Dentist, but Dr. Larrazabal and her staff make it a seamless and reassuring experience. She is extremely gentle and kind. The office staff made sure that all of my eligibility and insurance questions were answered before my procedure was scheduled. I would highly recommend this very professional and friendly office to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
Dr Larrazabal is a great periodontist..She always takes her time and fully explains all procedures. Her gentle way is soothing and and was welcomed I would recommend Dr Larrazabal to anyone who needs periodontal treatment , implants and all services she offers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
Dr. Larrazabal is an excellent dr. Very thorough and gentle. I highly recommend her for all perio work. She explained every step and did beautiful work. Her staff was very helpful and answered all my questions. You are getting great care with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
I am one of those people who is scared to death of the dentist. It had been way too long since I had been for a visit and Dr. Larrazabal was recommended to me by a family member. When I finally went, Dr. Larrazabal and her staff had me at ease from the moment I went in. She was extremely gentle and kept me well informed every step of the way, making sure I was okay with everything that was happening. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
I had a great experience at Dr. Larrazabal's office. She is very caring, very thorough, and carries herself very professionally. She administers local anesthetic very gently which is a big plus, as well! She allows you to know that she wants for you to be comfortable, which is great because I had a tooth implant done and it was not something I truly was looking forward to, but needed. Dr. Larrazabal and her staff made me feel very welcome. Yes, I would recommend this practice. Thanks, Dr. L!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
Dr. Emilie Larrazabal is the worst dentist I've ever met. Earlier this year, I wanted to schedule a general cleaning but she insisted me to take a Comprehensive Periodontal Exam. And it turned out she incorrectly scheduled my exam one week before my eligibility time and my insurance declined to cover that. And later she told me I should check my eligibility time by myself and this was not their responsibility. She is very unprofessional and I would not recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Larrazabal?

Insurance accepted