Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD

Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD

Periodontics  |
Female
Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD is a dentist who practices in Plymouth Meeting, PA.

120 W Germantown Pike Ste 225

• Root Planing
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Boston University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Graduate Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Larrazabal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Larrazabal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Larrazabal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Larrazabal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Larrazabal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Larrazabal to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Larrazabal's Performance
in Wyndmoor, PA 19038-7505 |
I feel in very capable and caring hands when visiting Dr. Larrazabal. While in her care, she has performed two dental implants with no complications. During that time, if I had any questions or concerns, I felt her knowledge and competency guided me through the experience seamlessly. Going forward, I have stay with Dr. Larrazabal knowing I was recieving the best possible care.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Larrazabal is fantastic. I have seen her for my basic cleanings and she is extremely gentle yet thorough. My wife used Dr. Larrazabal to have a tooth removed. She explained every step to her and followed up with her to make sure that she was doing ok. I would definitely recommend Dr. Larazzabal to anyone looking for a great periodontist.
in Lansdale |
Dr Larrazabel is a true professional in every sense of the word; she is compassionate, friendly and genuinely caring about her patients. She has gone OUT OF HER WAY to help me with my very complicated dental problems. She strives to make her patients happy and healthy and is always concerned about quality of life with dental procedures/implants/dental guards. I would recommend her highly!!!
Horsham, PA |
Emilie told me that my initial consultation would be free and then when she messed up my extraction by breaking the tooth next to extraction it in half and I didn't want to see her anymore she decided to charge me for the initial consolation. She also didn't offer to pay for the tooth she broke in half that will cost over $1500 to get fixed. She proved not only incompetent at extraction but to be a liar.
in Glenside, PA |
Dr. Larrazabal is not only extremely knowledgeable, her care is gentle and compassionate. She treats the entire person. I can not recommend her too highly. Her staff, too, is very professional.
in Kimberton, PA |
Dr, Larrazabal is courteous and friendly. She has treated me for about six years now and has coordinated care with my dentist and prosthodontist. She has taken the time to be sure that I fully understand her recommendations for my treatment plans.
in Hatboro, PA |
I am certainly not a fan of going to the Dentist, but Dr. Larrazabal and her staff make it a seamless and reassuring experience. She is extremely gentle and kind. The office staff made sure that all of my eligibility and insurance questions were answered before my procedure was scheduled. I would highly recommend this very professional and friendly office to anyone!
in Lafayette Hill, PA |
Dr Larrazabal is a great periodontist..She always takes her time and fully explains all procedures. Her gentle way is soothing and and was welcomed I would recommend Dr Larrazabal to anyone who needs periodontal treatment , implants and all services she offers
in morgantown, pa |
Dr. Larrazabal is an excellent dr. Very thorough and gentle. I highly recommend her for all perio work. She explained every step and did beautiful work. Her staff was very helpful and answered all my questions. You are getting great care with her.
in Downingtown, PA |
I am one of those people who is scared to death of the dentist. It had been way too long since I had been for a visit and Dr. Larrazabal was recommended to me by a family member. When I finally went, Dr. Larrazabal and her staff had me at ease from the moment I went in. She was extremely gentle and kept me well informed every step of the way, making sure I was okay with everything that was happening. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for her services!
Plymouth Meeting, PA |
I had a great experience at Dr. Larrazabal's office. She is very caring, very thorough, and carries herself very professionally. She administers local anesthetic very gently which is a big plus, as well! She allows you to know that she wants for you to be comfortable, which is great because I had a tooth implant done and it was not something I truly was looking forward to, but needed. Dr. Larrazabal and her staff made me feel very welcome. Yes, I would recommend this practice. Thanks, Dr. L!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Emilie Larrazabal is the worst dentist I've ever met. Earlier this year, I wanted to schedule a general cleaning but she insisted me to take a Comprehensive Periodontal Exam. And it turned out she incorrectly scheduled my exam one week before my eligibility time and my insurance declined to cover that. And later she told me I should check my eligibility time by myself and this was not their responsibility. She is very unprofessional and I would not recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Emilie Larrazabal, DMD?
Are you Dr. Larrazabal?