Dr. Ellis Jardine, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

Dr. Ellis Jardine, DMD
Dr. E. Burke Jardine loves doing dentistry. He is passionate about how the art and science can combine to create a beautiful, harmonious, and functional display. His passion for the dental field has pushed him to become a dental specialist. As a prosthodontist, he has significant knowledge, training, and experience performing advanced dental treatments. Dr. Jardine has been married for over 16 years and they have four children. They enjoy watching movies, family pizza night, ice cream, going on bike rides or walks, and spending time exploring the area. They are excited to be living in the beautiful Pacific NW. Dr. Jardine is an avid sports fan, especially college sports, Portland Trailblazers, and the Seahawks. He also enjoys serving others in his community and church.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Jardine's Care Philosophy

I believe in providing calm, caring, and distinctive treatment to all my patients and thoroughly explaining all dental procedures.

Dr. Jardine's Experience

Visiting Dr. Jardine

Dr. Jardine accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Jardine is now accepting new patients
Advanced Dental Specialists406 SE 131st Ave Ste 305
Vancouver, WA 98683
(360) 253-9792Get Directions

Dr. Jardine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jardine to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Jardine Says:

Thank you for your feedback. I value this feedback so we can continuously improve our patient's experience in our practice.  Please contact our office with any questions or concerns.

Dr. Jardine's Performance
    GOOD
in Portland, OR |
He has taken top notch care Aa a specialist of me and my many referrals.
in Vancouver, WA |
I would reschedule for Dr. Jardine. I am in the middle of having implants and NEVER any problems. He explained the procedures thoroughly. Emergency happens, in response to the other comment, but it has nothing to do with his talent and expertise!
Thank you Manya. I appreciate your review. We look forward to continuing your care.
Paterson, NJ |
I took time off work, arranged childcare, my ride to/from took time off work, prepped liquid meals for a 4 wisdom teeth extraction, Dr.Jardine chose to cancel appt. 3 DAYS in advance b/c he decided to change which days he works @ Smiles Dental.They pleaded w/him to keep already sched. appts, but he refused to do so. I understand emergencies happen, but this wasn't one.This was BAD integrity w/o thought to how it would impact others. If someone has no integrity, don't trust them if you are under!
I again apologize for your experience that day. We have talked on the phone about your concerns. This was an unfortunate scheduling oversight by our office employees and we deeply regret the inconvenience this was for you. We wish you the best moving forward.
Have you seen Dr. Ellis Jardine, DMD?

Compare Dr. Jardine

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Jardine says...

Dr. E. Burke Jardine loves doing dentistry.  He is passionate about how the art and science can combine to create a beautiful, harmonious, and functional display.  His passion for the dental field has pushed him to become a dental specialist.  As a prosthodontist, he has significant knowledge, training, and experience performing advanced dental treatments.

Dr. Jardine has been married for over 16 years and they have four children.  They enjoy watching movies, family pizza night, ice cream, going on bike rides or walks, and spending time exploring the area.  They are excited to be living in the beautiful Pacific NW. Dr. Jardine is an avid sports fan, especially college sports, Portland Trailblazers, and the Seahawks.  He also enjoys serving others in his community and church.

Dr. Jardine's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jardine says...

After Dental School, I attended LSU Dental School and specialized as a Prosthodontist. I also received my CDT (Certified Dental Technician Certificate) and General Practice Residency IV Sedation Certification.

As a Prosthodontist, I have significant more training than a general dentist in most all aspects of dentistry- particurlarly, implants, implants restoration, cosmetic makeovers (esthetic dental specialist), dentures, wisdom teeth extrations, and other complex dental procedures. Because of my training, this allows me to give the very best treatment options to my patients.

I also specialize in Sleep Dentistry, which allows patients to rest comfortably while receiving their dental treatment. This can be a great option for patients with anxiety while seeing the dentist.

As a Prosthodontist, I see the big picture on the how the mouth works, the small intricate parts of the gums and teeth, and the artistry to create a smile for his patients' needs that they will love.

Dr. Jardine says...

I recieved my DMD degree from UNLV. After working for 3 years I went back to school at LSU Dental School and specialized as a Prosthodontist. While there I received my Certified Dental Technician certificate, and IV Sedation Certification.

Because of my training, education, experience and patient care, I have received the Fellowship and Diplomate Award from the International Congress of Oral Implantology.

Dr. Jardine says...

Dr. Jardine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Broken Tooth

Lsu School Of Dentistry

Completed in 2013

Brigham Young University

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Jardine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jardine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics