Dr. Elliot Schreiber, DMD

Dr. Elliot Schreiber, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Stuart Schreiber, DDS is a passionate and innovative humanitarian dental specialist whose invaluable dedication of over 30 years has contributed to the field of dentistry. He is a distinguished graduate of Brooklyn College and Temple University School of Dentistry, and served his internship and residency at Beth Israel Medical Center; where he achieved the role of Chief Resident. His certifications include, Invisalign Orthodontics; CEREC (one-visit-dentistry); and Lumineers. Dr. Schreiber is a devoted member of the New York State Dental Society, First District Dental Society, the American Dental association, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. His humanitarian contributions include, fundraising for Multiple Sclerosis and Diabetes Research; Dental Volunteers of Israel; and the relief and reconstruction of Haiti (Build.Found.Haiti).

DDS Group

42 Broadway Ste 1515

New York, NY 10004

• AARP
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Schreiber

Dr. Elliot Schreiber graduated from the the University of Maryland with a degree in Neuro-Biology and Physiology Magna Cum Laude. He went on to attend the University of Pennsylvania School of dental medicine. After graduation from dental school he completed his general practice residency at Jamaica Hospital. In the summer of 2009 Dr. Elliot Schreiber joined his father Dr. Stuart Schreiber as an associate of DDS Group.

• Chipped Tooth

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Schreiber is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Schreiber has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schreiber has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Schreiber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schreiber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schreiber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schreiber to family and friends
Dr. Schreiber's Performance
Best lunch break ever. I am out of pain and had great people to hold my hand in the process. Very satisfied. Highly recommend.
Olga is so nice and sweet!
Great experience, wonderful staff, and fantastic feedback. Doesn't get much better then this dentist! All staff is friendly and welcoming!
Dr. Schreiber, as always, was pleasant and efficient. Olga is hands down the best hygienist I've ever had - she's thorough, attentive, and also just a pleasure to be around. She always remembers her patients and makes the whole process painless.
Very professional and pleasant!
Olga is a fantastic Hygienist. She is so kind and caring, best I've ever had.
Very friendly atmosphere.
Love coming here! Chair side manner is the best, straight shooter when it comes to recommendations and what not, would highly recommend (and have!) to friends.
Thorough and complete. Explained everything to me and made sure I was comfortable throughout my cleaning! Thanks!
Olga was phenomenal. Very nice, knowledgeable and the cleaning was quick and easy. She was very outgoing and knew what she was doing. Dr. Schreiber was equally nice and the process was easy. My appointment nearby had been canceled, so I walked in and they were able to accommodate me immediately.
Olga did a great job cleaning my teeth and explaining my gum disease to me. She explained my options too! I'd recommend her.
Personable and professional; excellent service.
Between Jen and Dr. Elliot my teeth are in great shape. :)
Great guy, been coming here for 2+ years. Don't go to anyone else. He's a good doc and his staff is great as well. Good hyg. as well and accommodating when it comes to seeing them right away. You won't regret coming here.
Jennifer is a very personable hygienist and very gentle. I enjoy my cleanings with her. She makes sure I feel comfortable and constantly checks if I am okay as she performs the dental procedures.
Dr. Schreiber and Jennifer are both extremely friendly, helpful and attentive. They listen regarding any issues and provide solutions. Care is gentle and effective. Most engaged dentist team I've ever had. Thank you!
Jennifer was great! Enjoyed the experience at the dental office (If that's possible!). Thanks DDS Group!
Thorough, informative.
Dr. E is excellent! He is very caring and takes time with you to answer any questions and describe each procedure. Although Dr. E is dynamic, Jennifer -his Dental Hygienist is the absolute best! I recommend her! She is pleasant and very thorough with each procedure. She actually makes a visit to the dentist enjoyable!
Elliot provides excellent care regularly and has walked me through many procedures - from a simple filling to an implant. He is always smiling and makes the experience better. He takes the time to answer all my questions and ensure that I'm comfortable before moving forward. I would recommend him - and do regularly!
Vivian performed my teeth whitening and was fantastic! She was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and explained each step along the way so that I knew exactly what to expect. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.
Olga was my hygienist and she was wonderful! She was very attentive and personable. She took the time to explain how a nightgaurd might help with my TMJ. Dr. Elliot was great as well! He was very through and quick!
Dr E went above and beyond to make sure that my front teeth were restored to the state before I broke them. I came in more than 5 times and he made sure that they looked perfect before I headed out, even gave me his email to coordinate with him amid my travel plans.
Thank you DDS Group for doing a really great job and thank you Dr. Elliot for taking such good care of me!
Always willing to help. Exceptional customer service!
Very friendly, no pain, and kept me informed on what was going to happen
Olga is my hygienist, and I had a great experience! No waiting time and very friendly staff.
He was very attentive and took care of a lot more than what I thought I was coming in for.
Ever since I discovered Olga and Dr. Elliot at DDS group my dental life has improved a great deal! I have hated the dentist for years but with Dr. Elliot and Olga taking care of me I have changed my opinion. They always make me feel comfortable and I have never felt unnecessary pain with either. I am grateful for Olga and Dr. Elliot! I now look forward to making dental appointments every six months!
Olga, my hygienist, was friendly, efficient, on time, and explained the procedures and thoroughly answered my questions. I will certainly request her on subsequent visits.
Have you seen Dr. Elliot Schreiber, DMD?

Visit Dr. Schreiber

Dr. Schreiber accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • American International Group (AIG)
    Blue Cross and Blue Shield