Dr. Elliot Rand, DDS

Dr. Elliot Rand, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Elliot Rand, DDS is a dentist who practices in Flanders, NJ. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Read his story

191 US Highway 206 Ste 11

Flanders, NJ 07836

• Ameritas
  • Careington International
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Healthplex Insurance Company
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Rand

Dr. Rand's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rand "Welcome to Rand Center for Dentistry, serving Morris County for over 25 years. We deliver affordable and the best possible family dentistry with every dental specialist under one roof. Same day emergencies are seen, but please call ahead. The practice hosts an assorted group of talented practitioners using the latest and greatest technology. Come see our practice and be treated with warmth, kindness, and respect."

This content was provided by Dr. Rand "Our care philosophy is too provide you and your family with dental care for generations to come.  We provide optimum care with our team of general dentists and specialists. "

• Endodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • Howard U Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Rand has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rand has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Rand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rand's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rand to family and friends
Dr. Rand Says:

Thank you for you response  and we value your opinions.

Dr. Rand's Performance
in Flanders, NJ |
Staff is really friendly they all do a amazing job very clean environment as well.
Flanders, NJ |
The hygienist was very nice and easy to talk too. She was also very knowledgeable and gave me good advice to maintain my oral hygiene.
Flanders, NJ |
There is a reason why there is so many poor reviews on the internet regarding this office.. Do yourself a favor and find another dentist.
Budd Lake |
Your office should be ashamed of how they handle billing inquiries. Also, your front staff should provide accurate information to your clients. All your office cares about is money, not about the client.
Flanders, NJ |
The Child Health Unit in Randolph/CP&P thanks you all for servicing the kids and for always being so helpful and professional with all of our phone calls & requests. We feel so fortunate to have you as such a great resource for our children. Kudos to you all!!!
Flanders, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr Rand for many years. I travel to his office from NYC because of how great the care is. The office always makes sure patients are comfortable and the care is thorough, professional, and friendly. I would highly recommend!
Flanders, NJ |
Great staff & doctors. Would recommend to come to a GREAT practice !
in Ogdensburg, NJ |
My daughter has always always refused to open her mouth for any dentist but this amazing dentist Dr.Sing was an angel with my daughter she had to have 3 cavities and can't wait to come back and see Dr.Sing and the Dental assistant Marissa.....I can never repay these 2 ladies for their kindness and explanation of everything she was about to do....Thank you Rand Dental
Flanders, NJ |
YOUR TEAM ROCKS! I couldn't be more pleased with an amazing bunch of Dental professionals. Thank you so much for taking care of my babies and myself. Keep up the great work.
Ledgewood, NJ |
Horrible experience! The dentist was rude and unprofessional. Refused to answer questions and acted like it was a problem to ask her anything. The office was old, cramped and needed a good cleaning and a major overhaul. Impossible your next appointment and when you finally get one you are rushed through the appointment so that the next client can be rushed in. I had read all the good reviews before setting up my appointment. I can only say that my experience with this office was awful. Beware!
in Flanders, NJ |
Dr Rand, Dr Fernandez and staff are excellent!! Couldn't ask for a nicer staff and their bed side manner is impeccable .
in Flanders, NJ |
I have 5 children, my eldest being 20 years old now, I've been to many a pediatric dentist, and by far your practice is the best I've ever encountered. The staff is not only professional, but they're also so empathetic to their patients,and their patients needs. Everyone from the doctor to the receptionist,are courteous,engaging,and simply delightful. They have actually created a miracle,for now my children actually ENJOY going to the dentist! They look forward to their dental appointments!
in Flanders, NJ |
Clean, clean, clean. Love it here, wonderful staff, always making you feel at ease.
in Flanders, NJ |
Friendly staff, I recommend this facility all the time.
in Flanders, NJ |
Lauren was a positive , kind , friendly and a great person to have work in your mouth. I can tell she really loves want she does. I hope to have her next time for my next checkup.
in Flanders, NJ |
Dr Artani was great made me very comfortable and a pain free visit
in Lake Hopatcong, NJ |
Dr. Rand was great! I had a tooth that broke and not only was he able to fix it during the exam, he did it without any pain! He was professional and highly experienced. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
in Flanders, NJ |
They are all wonderful Dr here! Everything was so great, I recommend everyone here.
in Flanders, NJ |
I love Dr Fernandez. He's the first dentist I've had that I feel no pain. He takes the time to make sure I'm comfortable and that I'm ok. I'm glad I found Rand Dental. Also the staff and other professionals are awesome and friendly.
in Flanders, NJ |
Fabulous experience with Monica, who made a deep cleaning if not enjoyable, very much bearable! Two thumbs up!
Been going here for over 12 years, great doctor would definitely recommend
Flanders, NJ |
Rand Dental is one of my he best offices I've ever been a patient of. They are friendly & kind. I recommend them to all my friends looking for a new dentist!
Flanders, NJ |
Dr Fernandez gets an A+. Beautiful bedside manner.
Flanders, NJ |
Shila is the best hygienist thus far. Thank you.
Flanders, NJ |
Monica was great. Gentle but thorough.
in Flanders, NJ |
I have been a patient of Rand Dental for a year and would like to take the time to commend the staff the front desk is always professional helpful and friendly . I have gone through life fearing dentists my experience here has been quick and as pain free as possible . They took me n when no one else would with my heart condition. I would recommend them to anyone and do to my family and friends regularly
Great staff!
in Budd Lake, nj |
I saw Dr. Walia 01/14/17. I saw him since 9/2016. He knew I have dental phobia, with a fear of needles. Didn't wait for local to take effect. When he injected me, I yelled in pain. The pain was the WORST ever felt. I was shaking, tears running down my face. He ignored me, telling me to hold still. I was choking and coughing. He ignored me. Had to tell him I was choking. Assistant didn't suction me properly. Worst experience. Good at his craft. Horrible bedside manner. My fear is worse now.
Flanders, NJ |
I always have a good experience at RAND Dental. I particularly enjoy Dr. Shaw he and his assistant are always courteous and put me at ease.
Flanders, NJ |
Had a great cleaning and check up with Dr. Rand and his staff
Flanders, NJ |
Dr Fernandez was great with anxious daughter having first minor cavity filled. Great staff as well.
Flander,Nj |
Shylla is amazing is all I can say. Love her. Dr Lee is wonderful. The front end staff is courteous and attentive. Very friendly. I am very happy with this practice and hope to come here for years to come. Happy holidays
Very nice and accommodating
This place is awesome
in Flanders, NJ |
I was a little skeptical the first time that I came here, and some of the staff were quite rude.. This time coming here, dr. Monica and dr. Lee turned my experience around. I was hesitant about coming back, but I now know that I have found the only two people that I will allow to do anything in my mouth.
in Belvidere |
Monica is very nice and dose her job with compassion Very happy with today's visit and cleaning
Flanders, NJ |
My hygienist was Rosa, she was the best and most thorough person who ever cleaned my teeth.
in Newton, NJ |
They are very considerate of your time. Always check for pain or discomfort. Dr. Patel takes time to explain.
in Flanders, NJ |
I love them. Valerie is so good xoxo
in Flanders, NJ |
Rosa the hygienist is really great and would love her for next time as well.
Flanders, NJ |
Monica was very thorough. My visit was educational she was very friendly and had excellent bedside manner. She as very competent.
in Flanders, NJ |
I had my 6 month cleaning with Monica today and it was actually pleasant, usually I hate coming to the dentist because I'm sensitive but she made my visit a great one.
in Hopatcong, NJ |
Oral surgeon, Dr Gugala was great, quick and gentle.
in Flanders, NJ |
I had Monica a hygienist today and she was so sweet she explained everything in detail and made everything understandable as well as being patient! Looking forwars to seeing her in 6 months!
Great cleaning!
in Budd lake, NJ |
Shylla hygienist is very friendly and a hard worked. This is not the first time she work on my mouth. She very professional women. I will be back because of the service she gives. Also, Sonia is very professional too, she is the first person I see when I come in. She greets me with an smile an help me. I enjoy coming to a place where they care about the patients.
in Byram Twp. |
Monica cleaned my teeth after explaining what she was going to do and how she would do it. Excellent job with no pain!
in Flanders, NJ |
For many years Dr. Rand has been caring for my teeth excellently.
Great
Flanders, NJ |
I have been with Dr.Rand a long time and have had several procedures done. I have always been treated professionally by him and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Elliot Rand, DDS?
Are you Dr. Rand?

Ameritas PPO
  • Careington International
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO