Dr. Elliot Rand, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Elliot Rand, DDS
Welcome to Rand Center for Dentistry, serving Morris County for over 25 years. We deliver affordable and the best possible family dentistry with every dental specialist under one roof. Same day emergencies are seen, but please call ahead. The practice hosts an assorted group of talented practitioners using the latest and greatest technology. Come see our practice and be treated with warmth, kindness, and respect.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Rand's Care Philosophy

Our care philosophy is too provide you and your family with dental care for generations to come. We provide optimum care with our team of general dentists and specialists.

Dr. Rand's Experience

Visiting Dr. Rand

Dr. Rand accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Rand is now accepting new patients
RAND DENTAL ASSOCIATES191 US Highway 206 Ste 11
Flanders, NJ 07836
Evening
Saturday
(973) 927-8800Get Directions

Dr. Rand's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rand to family and friends
Dr. Rand Says:

Thank you for you response  and we value your opinions.

Dr. Rand's Performance
in Flanders, NJ |
Clean, clean, clean. Love it here, wonderful staff, always making you feel at ease.
in Flanders, NJ |
Friendly staff, I recommend this facility all the time.
in Flanders, NJ |
Lauren was a positive , kind , friendly and a great person to have work in your mouth. I can tell she really loves want she does. I hope to have her next time for my next checkup.
in Flanders, NJ |
Dr Artani was great made me very comfortable and a pain free visit
in Lake Hopatcong, NJ |
Dr. Rand was great! I had a tooth that broke and not only was he able to fix it during the exam, he did it without any pain! He was professional and highly experienced. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
in Flanders, NJ |
They are all wonderful Dr here! Everything was so great, I recommend everyone here.
in Flanders, NJ |
I love Dr Fernandez. He's the first dentist I've had that I feel no pain. He takes the time to make sure I'm comfortable and that I'm ok. I'm glad I found Rand Dental. Also the staff and other professionals are awesome and friendly.
in Flanders, NJ |
Fabulous experience with Monica, who made a deep cleaning if not enjoyable, very much bearable! Two thumbs up!
Been going here for over 12 years, great doctor would definitely recommend
Flanders, NJ |
Rand Dental is one of my he best offices I've ever been a patient of. They are friendly & kind. I recommend them to all my friends looking for a new dentist!
Flanders, NJ |
Dr Fernandez gets an A+. Beautiful bedside manner.
Flanders, NJ |
Shila is the best hygienist thus far. Thank you.
Flanders, NJ |
Monica was great. Gentle but thorough.
in Flanders, NJ |
I have been a patient of Rand Dental for a year and would like to take the time to commend the staff the front desk is always professional helpful and friendly . I have gone through life fearing dentists my experience here has been quick and as pain free as possible . They took me n when no one else would with my heart condition. I would recommend them to anyone and do to my family and friends regularly
Great staff!
in Budd Lake, nj |
I saw Dr. Walia 01/14/17. I saw him since 9/2016. He knew I have dental phobia, with a fear of needles. Didn't wait for local to take effect. When he injected me, I yelled in pain. The pain was the WORST ever felt. I was shaking, tears running down my face. He ignored me, telling me to hold still. I was choking and coughing. He ignored me. Had to tell him I was choking. Assistant didn't suction me properly. Worst experience. Good at his craft. Horrible bedside manner. My fear is worse now.
Flanders, NJ |
I always have a good experience at RAND Dental. I particularly enjoy Dr. Shaw he and his assistant are always courteous and put me at ease.
Flanders, NJ |
Had a great cleaning and check up with Dr. Rand and his staff
Flanders, NJ |
Dr Fernandez was great with anxious daughter having first minor cavity filled. Great staff as well.
Flander,Nj |
Shylla is amazing is all I can say. Love her. Dr Lee is wonderful. The front end staff is courteous and attentive. Very friendly. I am very happy with this practice and hope to come here for years to come. Happy holidays
Very nice and accommodating
This place is awesome
in Flanders, NJ |
I was a little skeptical the first time that I came here, and some of the staff were quite rude.. This time coming here, dr. Monica and dr. Lee turned my experience around. I was hesitant about coming back, but I now know that I have found the only two people that I will allow to do anything in my mouth.
in Belvidere |
Monica is very nice and dose her job with compassion Very happy with today's visit and cleaning
Flanders, NJ |
My hygienist was Rosa, she was the best and most thorough person who ever cleaned my teeth.
in Newton, NJ |
They are very considerate of your time. Always check for pain or discomfort. Dr. Patel takes time to explain.
in Flanders, NJ |
I love them. Valerie is so good xoxo
in Flanders, NJ |
Rosa the hygienist is really great and would love her for next time as well.
Flanders, NJ |
Monica was very thorough. My visit was educational she was very friendly and had excellent bedside manner. She as very competent.
in Flanders, NJ |
I had my 6 month cleaning with Monica today and it was actually pleasant, usually I hate coming to the dentist because I'm sensitive but she made my visit a great one.
in Hopatcong, NJ |
Oral surgeon, Dr Gugala was great, quick and gentle.
in Flanders, NJ |
I had Monica a hygienist today and she was so sweet she explained everything in detail and made everything understandable as well as being patient! Looking forwars to seeing her in 6 months!
Great cleaning!
in Budd lake, NJ |
Shylla hygienist is very friendly and a hard worked. This is not the first time she work on my mouth. She very professional women. I will be back because of the service she gives. Also, Sonia is very professional too, she is the first person I see when I come in. She greets me with an smile an help me. I enjoy coming to a place where they care about the patients.
in Byram Twp. |
Monica cleaned my teeth after explaining what she was going to do and how she would do it. Excellent job with no pain!
in Flanders, NJ |
For many years Dr. Rand has been caring for my teeth excellently.
Great
Flanders, NJ |
I have been with Dr.Rand a long time and have had several procedures done. I have always been treated professionally by him and his staff.
Flanders, NJ |
My experience at Rand Dental has been awesome. I have serious medical problems which make dental work a bit scary, but I know I am in good hands here. Whether conferring with my oncologist, or double checking medicine interactions, everyone here goes above and beyond to keep me safe and healthy. I am so grateful to be able to come here and know everything will be okay and I will get the best care possible. I have had cleanings, exams, and extractions; all done with expert care.
Very pleasant experience.
Flanders, NJ |
Shylla was awesome. She took her time and was very detailed when she performed my cleaning. No pain either!!! I'm sure she's the best hygienist I've ever encountered.
in Flanders, NJ |
Valerie was excellent. Very nice and answered all questions
Flanders, NJ |
I came in for a post and crown following a root canal. Dr. Fernandez was very nice and explained the entire procedure. The procedure was painless and the appointment was quicker than I expected. I also arrived about 10 minutes late and the staff was very accommodating. Would recommend to any friends or family.
in Stanhope, NJ |
Always a positive experience, from the moment I check in until I check o. Staff is always pleasant, helpful and professional. I have recommended Rand Dentistry office to many people in the area.
in Hackettstown nj |
Glad you're u offer so many services in one office
in SUccasunna,NJ |
Best dental experience ever. Monica is the best dental hygienist I have ever met. My teeth have never been this clean. Dr. Rand was very informative and professional.
Hackettstown,NJ |
Dr Shah was Great!
in Flanders, NJ |
Dr Rand and is staff are top notch. I would not go any where else with my family.. Trustworthy ,friendly and above and beyond!!!!!
in Flanders, NJ |
Everyone here is excellent!elihood of recommending Dr. Rand to family and friends * Excellentelihood of recommending Dr. Rand to family and friends * Excellent
Grrrrrreat!
Have you seen Dr. Elliot Rand, DDS?
Are you Dr. Rand?

Compare Dr. Rand

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Rand's Care Philosophy

Our care philosophy is too provide you and your family with dental care for generations to come.  We provide optimum care with our team of general dentists and specialists.

Dr. Rand says...

Here at Rand Dental, we treat many aspects of dentistry. From braces to implants, root canals and oral surgery.  Our pediatric team is here to provide care for our young patients as well.  We utilize the latest technology in digital dentistry and in our sterilization process.

Dr. Rand says...

Please call for further details.

Dr. Rand says...

Thank you for you response  and we value your opinions.

Dr. Rand's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Chipped Tooth

Graduated in 1987

Rutgers University

Graduated in 1983

• Hebrew

Dr. Rand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics