Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Solomon

Dr. Ellen Solomon DMD PLLC

66 Eisenhower Dr Middletown, NY 10940

Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Middletown, NY. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Solomon

Dr. Solomon?
Dr. Solomon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD
My first experience with Dr. Solomon was extremely positive. With the help of her friendly, efficient staff, she provided a smooth transition from my previous dentist. The entire atmosphere in the office was relaxed and welcoming. My appointment started on time, and from the moment Dr. Solomon introduced herself, I could tell she had examined my prior records and carefully read my answers on the medical history questionnaire. She asked relevant questions, addressed my concerns, and performed an oral exam , after which she repaired a decayed tooth in such a way that I felt I was in very capable hands. I'm a senior citizen who spent most of my life in the care of a trusted dentist, but when he retired, I found myself tied to a practice that had frequent staff turnover. This was unsettling. I was looking for a consistent, capable approach to maintaining my oral health, and I'm very optimistic that Dr. Solomon will provide that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. goldsmith and when he retired his daughter took over the practice and will continue ,Dr.Solomon is the best!!! Would recommend to anyone.#one dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD?
Always a pleasant experience. She has a gentle touch and is always mindful of your comfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD?
Through the entire process of my implants Dr Solomon was was very attentive and informative. She explained all steps involved and answered any questioins l had. She was very concerned with patient comfort and satisfaction. I’m EXTREMELY pleased with my finished implants and would recomend her to anyone for dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD?
I loved this office. The staff really makes you feel so confident with Dr. Solomon and her expertise. They show respect to the patient and made me feel I was in good hands. Dr. S is personable and she talks to you and lets you know she will do the best possible for you. Lucky to have her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD?
The hygienists are friendly and entertaining. Dr. Solomon works diligently and quickly while making sure the patient is comfortable. Only have visited once, but will return for years to come because the office makes sure to establish a connection with their guests by going above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD?
From the moment you walk in you feel like your home!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD?
Dr. Solomon is a highly competent, experienced and personable professional. Her concern for my oral health and the way she explains it's importance is so sincere that I am taking more time and effort in my home dental care, and that is really what matters--prevention. The work she has done in my mouth shows a level of expertise that reflects the training, experience and tutelage she received from her father's 40 years experienced. The office is relaxed and not rushed. Best dental experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD?
Goes out of her way to help me. Excellent dentist. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD?
Dr. Solomon's been my dentist for about 10 years. Going to her office is like visiting old friends...she and her staff are extremely warm and wonderful people. While I'm a nervous patient to start, it doesn't take long for me to relax and let Dr. Solomon 'do her thing'. She's professional, compassionate, skilled and creative and I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ellen Solomon, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Solomon?

1992
Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
1992

Dr. Solomon accepts

Dr. Solomon accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental