Dr. Elizabeth Reiser-Loeber, DMD

Dr. Elizabeth Reiser-Loeber, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Learn about this dentist

Advanced Family Dental takes patient care to the next level in Romeoville by having all services under one roof! Dr. Reiser is a general dentist, and offers conscious sedation to her patients that are fearful, very anxious, short on time, or a strong gagger! She strives to make everyone as comfortable as possible during their dental visit.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Reiser-Loeber's Experience

Visiting Dr. Reiser-Loeber

Dr. Reiser-Loeber accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Reiser-Loeber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reiser-Loeber to family and friends
based on 4 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Reiser-Loeber
Dr. Reiser-Loeber's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (4)
Dr. Reiser-Loeber Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do the survey! I truly appreciate it, and welcome any questions - especially if you have a complaint that we can make right - just call 815-293-2000 and ask for me. I'm always available, although it make take some time for me to return a call if I'm in the middle of a procedure!

Romeoville, IL |
It was horrible. She has no idea what she is doing. The fillings she did fell out within a short time and she was unavailable to make the corrections. Another dentist fixed them and said it looked like she didn't prep anything correctly to begin with. Horrible self centered bed side manner as well. Would never ever ever let her touch my teeth again.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Reiser-Loeber, DMD?
Are you Dr. Reiser-Loeber?

Compare Dr. Reiser-Loeber

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Reiser-Loeber says...

As a child I HATED my teeth so much that I wouldn't smile, in fact I barely spoke because that involved opening my mouth!

I am very thankful to the dentist and orthodontist that took their expertise to give me the smile and confidence I have today. I feel that I have a unique perspective as a dentist, because I understand what if feels like to be embarrassed by your teeth. I knew by age 14 that I would be a dentist. Initially I wanted to be an orthodontist and ironically it is now the one specialty I choose not to do anything with during my day to day! I love the variety of general dentistry, and that it opens doors for me to help more people.

I also understand dental pain! I unfortunately had the experience of a tooth dying for random reasons and the pain was worse than childbirth! I had always heard that expression but never appreciated it until it happened to me.

My mother was also deathly afraid of the dentist, to the point she outright refused to see me. She had become comfortable with her dentist, and that was the only person she would see due to her fear and anxiety. It offered me a perspective I hadn't realized before, and is the reason I received further education to provide conscious sedation.

During the past few years I have performed dozens of sedation procedures, and have helped several more anxious patients. I encourage you to reach out and meet us! Don't be embarrassed if you want me to talk to you in the waiting room, or on the phone prior to meeting me. In fact, picking up that phone is often the hardest part! 815-293-2000. I will be with Advanced Family Dental, they're my home away from home and I love working with the company.

Dr. Reiser-Loeber's Care Philosophy

Dr. Reiser-Loeber says...

Dr. Reiser enjoys conscious sedation and her '5-year' goal is to become a dental anesthesiologist, which includes IV sedation.

I have been a general dentist for a while and feel very confident in all aspects! I am not a 'specialist' but we have them available among our Advanced Family Dental team, including periodontists, pedodontists, orthodontists, oral surgery, oral conscious sedation, and more.

Dr. Reiser performs all essential services including: gum treatments, extractions, implants, fillings and restorations like crowns, bridges, veneers, implant solutions etc. as well as removables like partials, dentures, overdentures, and temporary solutions like flippers and snap-on smiles. She also works with children as long as they're well behaved!

Dr. Reiser-Loeber says...

Dr. Reiser-Loeber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Chipped Tooth

Docs Education 2012

Completed in 2015

Invisalign Provider Certification

Completed in 2009

Dr. Reiser-Loeber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reiser-Loeber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • DIAGNOdent® Laser Cavity Detection
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.