Dr. Elizabeth Miro, DDS

Dr. Elizabeth Miro, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Elizabeth Miro, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Yorktown Heights, NY and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 2004 and practices dentistry.

3535 Hill Blvd Ste O

Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Miro

This content was provided by Dr. Miro "Making our patients feel comfortable and providing the best standard of care."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Fordham University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Westchester Medical
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Westchester Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Miro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miro has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Miro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miro to family and friends

Dr. Miro's Performance

I highly recommend Dr Miro. She is very gentle and very informative with my dental needs. I drive 45 min to continue to go to her office. My kids love her too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a toothache and Dr . MIro took me in right away!! She got me out of pain.l have a fear of dentists but she put me at ease.. she is quick and efficient. I will recommend her to all my friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great office.. everyone is kind and courteous.. i had Kathy the hygienist , she was great! Dr Miro was froendly kind and professional
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I had a toothache and Dr Miro took me in right away .. my friend referred me to her and he was right .. the office is clean, staff is courteous and professional and Dr Miro was efficient
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My daughter had a terrible experience at Dr. Miro's Office. Her hygienist who didn't even introduce herself. Did a five minute cleaning. Being in the Dental field for close to 30 years I'm angry to hear of how my daughter's first time experience went at this dental office. Not a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

We are sorry to hear of her negative experience , as it is not at all indicative of our patient care standards. We take our patients feedback very seriously and would appreciate it if you can contact our office so that we can personally address this experience with the team / hygienist . Thank you