Dr. Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD

Dr. Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD, is an experienced dental professional who has dedicated her life and career to ensuring the oral health of her patients and providing them with a beautiful smile. She is one of the most qualified dentists in New Jersey. Her excellent professional record testifies to her expertise and skills and her ability to provide her patients with the best possible treatment for their smiles. Complementing these are her friendly demeanor and professional chairside manners which put her patients at ease. Dr. Elizabeth Fox was born and raised in Woodbury, New Jersey. She married her high school sweetheart, William, and is the proud mother of two boys. When she is not dedicating her time and skills to helping patients get the bright, white and healthy smile they want, Dr. Fox shares her experience and expertise by participating in various events, gatherings and seminars on the benefits of healthy oral hygiene and its link to a healthy body. She also enjoys traveling with her family and relaxing at the beach. Dr. Elizabeth Fox graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1991 with a DMD. She became an Associate Professor in the Periodontal Department immediately afterwards and served there for two years. In 2000, Dr. Fox was awarded a distinguished fellowship from the Misch Implant Institute. The very same year, she received her fellowship from the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI). Six months later, she was granted the prestigious honor of Diplomate in the ICOI. The advanced credentialing of the ICOI at the Diplomate level is reserved for those dentists who display exemplary skills, knowledge and proficiency in implant dentistry. It was one of Dr. Fox’s proudest accomplishments. Dr. Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox is also certified in Hybridge Full Mouth Reconstruction, so our patients can expect the best for their treatment. She then graduated from the Pinhole Surgical Academy in 2015 and was one of the 39 professionals who received “America’s Best Dentist Award” in 2016.

Dr Elizabeth Fox Dentistry, Swedesboro, NJ

1507 Kings Hwy

Swedesboro, NJ 08085

Learn about Dr. Kilpatrick-Fox

You are important to us and we like to learn why you came to us, what you expect from your dental work, and how we can cater to your unique needs. If you prefer to phase dental work around your budget and schedule, we'll work with you to create a feasible plan.

We want to create and maintain your beautiful smile, then give you a reason to share it with the world!

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Temple University
  • International Congress Of Oral Implantology---Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Dr Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Kilpatrick-Fox has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kilpatrick-Fox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kilpatrick-Fox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kilpatrick-Fox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kilpatrick-Fox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kilpatrick-Fox to family and friends
Dr. Kilpatrick-Fox's Performance
Being a patient of Dr Elizabeth Fox and her staff for almost 20 years I have always experienced a friendly, caring, understanding and professional atmosphere. Even though I have just moved to a town which is 40-45 minutes away I will continue to keep Dr Fox as my dentist !
Everyone was very friendly, kind, and considerate. I really enjoyed my first experience..
in Glassboro, NJ |
Called with tooth pain and they worked me in. First time patient won't be my last. They treated me like I was a long time patient, very friendly. I am writing this pain free! Thank you Dr. Fox and staff.
Swedesboro, NJ |
I would never recommend dr fox to anyone. My husband went to her for dental implants, and she punctured his sinuses. He needed two surgeries, from another doctor, to repair the damage that she has done.
in Mullica Hill, NJ |
Ever since I was a child, I have never been comfortable going to the dentist until I began going to see Dr. Fox. In the past I felt very anxious, but Dr. Fox and her staff have changed that for me. They are very kind and gentle in their care and go over and above to make sure you feel comfortable. I always feel well informed of any problems and/or concerns and their follow-up shows how much they care. The office is beautiful, clean and very inviting.
Nice staff, everyone is always pleasant. Office newly remodeled. The most pain free dental work I have ever had. Dr Fox is the best.
in Sewell |
Dr Fox made my dental experience very relaxing. I was so at ease. Her knowledge and care concerning my implant made my fear of the chair subside. I have recommended her to everyone I know.
Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD?