Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 42

Dr. Herko

New Providence Dentistry

571 Central Ave Ste 100 New Providence, NJ 07974

Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New Providence, NJ and has been practicing for 13 years. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Herko's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Herko

Dr. Herko?
Dr. Herko's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS
I just got my tooth extracted, I probably waited longer than I should have. Part of reason why I waited so long because I have had awful experiences with dentists. However in this case Dr Herko and the New Providence dentistry team was fantastic all around. From the moment you check in the staff was friendly and attentive, the ambience of the office feels more like a home/spa than a dentist office and throughout the procedure dr Herkos calming demeanor made me feel at ease and I really appreciated that she checked in constantly asking me about the pain level. After this experience I’m planning on going here regularly now for more preventative measures, something I would never thought I would do before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS?
I have had many bad experiences with Dentists in the past but Dr. Herko is the complete opposite - she is amazing! Explains everything and gives you options for your treatment plan. I look forward to my next visit with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS?
Amazing. Dr.Herko is proactive in her approach. She addresses concerns of patient and does not rush through in interaction with patient . Also, Doctor provides complete information on the status of health supported by X-ray visual on a monitor screen and her action plan for treatment. Doctor also provides a copy of the Pretreatment plan with estimate cost for patient. I liked the transparency and the personal follow up of Doctor with patient on post treatment wellness and for any assistance. The service of supporting staff including Front desk is pleasant and welcoming. I am fortunate to find this wonderful Dental service provider in the Township
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS?
I don’t typically write reviews but I must for Dr. Herko and her staff. As someone who has always been a nervous patient, I had the best experience at my appointment this afternoon. Dr. Herko was so gentle and careful, upbeat and calming. Her staff was so friendly and made me feel relaxed. The office is so clean, nicely decorated and very relaxing. Does not feel like a dental office. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS?
I had a great experience here. The Dr.Herko and her staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. They guide you step by step with the procedure and are very thorough when you ask questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS?
I took my 6 & 10 year olds to new providence dentistry for their annual cleanings. It was our first experience and we are very happy. The office was clean and bright, the staff were all friendly and gave us a lot of helpful information. Cara was excellent with the kids and made them feel very comfortable. We have had great experience with dr hercko in the past but the first time at this office. We have definitely found our new dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS?
Very professional and friendly staff. I have recommended Dr Herko to my family and friends. Dr Herko and her staff have made going to the dentist a pleasant experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS?
Dr Herko is amazing. She is super gentle and consistent when doing work on my mouth. She is very knowledgeable about everything in dentistry and very helpful and her staff is great as well. Overall it's been a 5 star experience every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS?
Great experience! Staff was friendly and competent, office was impeccably clean! Dr. Herko is super!
Great as always
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elizabeth Herko, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Herko?

Our philosophy is simple. We are committed to providing you with high-quality, state-of-the-art dental care and to make your visit to our office as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. We provide an atmosphere for our patients to make positi...

2016
New York Medical College, School Of Public Health
1998
University of Western Ontario

Dr. Herko accepts

Dr. Herko accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO