Elizabeth Doherty, DH

Dental Hygiene | Female

Elizabeth Doherty, DH
I became a dental hygienist to help people achieve health through bettering their oral health. A healthy mouth is a very important aspect to total health. In 2010, I opened my preventative oral care practice.

Learn about this provider

Elizabeth Doherty's Care Philosophy

At Main Street Dental Hygiene, our care philosophy is to give our patients the best preventative care possible in a relaxed and comfortable setting. I strive to personalize treatment for each patient.

Elizabeth Doherty's Experience

Visiting Elizabeth Doherty

Elizabeth Doherty accepts 28 insurance carriers

Elizabeth Doherty is now accepting new patients

Elizabeth Doherty's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Elizabeth Doherty?

Compare Elizabeth Doherty

Compare this Provider

Elizabeth Doherty says...

I became a dental hygienist to help people achieve health through bettering their oral health.

A healthy mouth is a very important aspect to total health.

In 2010, I opened my preventative oral care practice.

Elizabeth Doherty's Care Philosophy

At Main Street Dental Hygiene, our care philosophy is to give our patients the best preventative care possible in a relaxed and comfortable setting.  I strive to personalize treatment for each patient.

Elizabeth Doherty says...

I attained my Associate of Science Degree focused in Dental Hygiene in 1980 from the University of Maine, Bangor Community College. Since that time, I have taken numerous continuing education courses  to keep m hygiene license current.

Elizabeth Doherty says...

Main Street Dental Hygiene is a preventative oral care practice. Elizabeth (Lisa) Mahar Doherty is the dental hygienist and owner.At Main Street Dental Hygiene, we strive to present our patients with the best dental hygiene services in a relaxed, stress-free environment.Services provided include: dental prophylaxis (cleaning), oral cancer screening, and oral inspections, periodontal evaluation, scaling and root planning (deep cleaning, without anesthesia), sealants, fluoride treatments and radiographs (x-rays). We have a complete network of referring dental practices for dental examinationsand dental care after your preventative needs are met.We treat patients from age 3 to 103. We accept most dental insurance and will gladly bill those companies for our patients. We are currently accepting new patients.

Elizabeth Doherty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dental Hygiene
  •  Malpractice claims in Maine not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

• Gingivitis
  • Periodontitis

Bangor Community College, University Of Maine

Graduated in 1980

Elizabeth Doherty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Elizabeth Doherty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Hygiene