Dr. Elisa Mello, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Mello

NYC Smile Design

8 E 84th St New York, NY 10028

Dr. Elisa Mello, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Mello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mello

Dr. Mello?
Dr. Mello's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Elisa Mello, DDS
Dear Dr. Mello, Thank you for saving the day when you alerted me to take antibiotics for dental work after a surgical procedure. You not only had the needed antibiotics for me to take, but adjusted your busy schedule so that I could still have the needed work done after waiting 45 minutes for the medication to take effect. So, would I recommend your practice to everyone I know, YES! Alas, I don't have a Facebook account so I hope this will suffice as a reply for your survey. Sincerely, Paula Israel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Mello, DDS?
Have been going to Dr. Mello for few years so far and after 12 years of smoking, 3 years of upper and bottom orthodontics, and many bad previous work done i finally have a good looking, long lasting healthy smile. Dr. Mello is super talented and creative in her work and extremely detail oriented. Going to them is like going to family (the part of family we like :-)), staff is very professional, efficient and everybody are so personal and in tune. Overall great experience (yes at the dentist!) :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Mello, DDS?
Dr. Mello is a great talented cosmetic dentist. I'm very glad I found her. She truly has an artistic eye. I used to cry when I looked in the mirror at the work of my previous dentist hating the way my teeth look, but not anymore. She fixed it and now I enjoy showing off my beautiful smile. She took a lot of pictures and communicated with myself and the lab until I was completely satisfied with my new teeth. The crowns on my upper front teeth now look very beautiful and natural. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Mello, DDS?
Excellent experience with Dr. Mello's office. Her staff is professional, caring, and helpful. They walked me through obtaining my x-rays, and gave me a very prompt appointment. Dr. Mello herself took time to sit down with me to explain my issue, cause, and treatment options. She calmed my fears, and answered all of my questions. I am actually looking forward to my next appointment at Dr. Mello's office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Mello, DDS?
Dr. Mello has an amazing eye for cosmetic dentistry. I had a bad experience with my previous dentist and was super anxious and discouraged. She was reassuring, professional, and has taken the time to answer any of my questions and doubts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Mello, DDS?
Discovering Dr. Mello's new electric anaesthetic needle to prepare me for an extraction was amazing! It delivered just the right amount in mini-doses until numbness was achieved.. The extraction was quick and totally painless, and completely free from soreness by evening.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Elisa Mello, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mello?

Dr. Mello accepts