Dr. Eli Halabi, DMD

Dr. Eli Halabi, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Eli Halabi, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine in 2005 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

575 Kings Hwy

Brooklyn, NY 11223

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Halabi

This content was provided by Dr. Halabi "If you are looking for your premiere Brooklyn orthodontist, you have come to the right place! At our office, we serve the Brooklyn with beautiful smiles and gentle orthodontic treatments. Our conveniently located, state-of-the-art practice is centered around the needs of you and your family.

We offer a wide array of orthodontic appliances, from traditional to ceramic to lingual braces (placed behind the teeth). We are also Invisalign® Premier Preferred Providers if you are looking to straighten your teeth with no braces!

My staff and I truly care about you as an individual, and will make every visit comfortable and fun! Our practice uses only the most innovative and advanced technology for each patient; and for siblings, we have a homework and video games station!

When you come in our office, you will notice that our atmosphere is different than other orthodontic offices. We want you to feel at home here. Our goal is to make each of your visits a fun and enjoyable experience, and I always make sure to spend one-on-one time with each patient.

Come in to meet us! We offer complimentary consultations for your convenience. We will perform a simple oral exam to determine which orthodontic treatment we recommend for you our your child, and will take the time to answer any questions. Welcome to our family of patients!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Yeshiva University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Dc Children's National Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Washington Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Halabi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Halabi has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Hebrew

Dr. Halabi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Halabi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Halabi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Halabi to family and friends

Dr. Halabi's Performance

Dr. Halabi Says:
"

We are constantly looking to improve how we could serve you better. We always value and appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (718)676-5000 or via e-mail halabiortho@gmail.com

"

To those looking for an amazing orthodontist, and orthodontic office, look no further than Dr. Halabi and his amazing staff. From the first time I walked in, I was immediately greeted by the warm and friendly front desk staff, led by the lovely Angela, who gave me an overview of how certain...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a cross bite that was causing wear on my teeth. The first appointment Dr. Halabi sat me down, walked me through the procedure and answered all my questions. The entire process lasted about a year (not including follow-ups) and over the enire process there has been nothing I could raise a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Halabi is professional and cares about his work. He seeks perfection in his work and enjoys it , which shows in the end. I enjoyed going to him for check ups and found his staff to be kind and the office immaculate. I would definitely recommend him and wish him continued success.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Excellent orthodontist. Just got my braces off and my teeth look awesome!! Highly recommend Dr. H
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Fun experience, paid attention to my problems and made the appointments fun and simple. I'm happy with the outcome!!
Are you Dr. Halabi?