Pediatric Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Elena Stavisky, DMD
Dr. Elena Stavisky, DMD is a dentist who practices in Haddon Township, NJ. Dr. Stavisky is affiliated with St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.

341 Haddon Ave

Haddon Township, NJ 08108

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Stavisky

We are a small, boutique office that caters to excellent patient care.  We take the time to get to know our patients and learn how to treat each child in the individual way that they deserve.  We love for the parents to be hands on and involved in our approach.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Dental Filling
  • Nitrous Oxide Sedation
  • Oral Sedation
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple Dental Sch
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Temple Hosp

Dr. Stavisky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stavisky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stavisky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stavisky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stavisky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stavisky to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Stavisky's Performance
bellmawr, NJ |
Great dentist and office staff. Only good experiences, wish we could continue with her, but my insurance changed and we need to change providers,:(
Thank you so very much for your kind words. We are sorry that you need to change providers based on insurance needs. We strive to provide the best care possible and make working with insurance companies as easy as possible. We wish you the very best!!!
in Moorestown, NJ |
Dr. Stavisky and her staff are patient with children and the adults, caring and really take the time to care for your children. The staff is thoughtful and really go out of their way to make your child feel comfortable and special. Dr. Stavisky's knowledge and skill set are impeccable and she really does care about her patients! She's the best!!!
STAY AWAY!!!!! I would NEVER recommend her to anyone! The cost of the procedure was 3 times the price she said it would be. She then billed me and as I fought with my insurance company she placed my account in collections (in approximately 65 days) which is now negatively effecting my credit rating. Even though I have paid her in FULL. When she finally called me back she said, I had to make a financial decision. STAY AWAY!!!!!!
We provide care in a hospital setting to patients that cannot tolerate traditional care in our office. Unfortunately, when we are not able to obtain radiographs in the office, it is difficult to diagnose all the dental needs for a child. On the day of the surgery, we provide excellent comprehensive care once the x-rays are able to be taken. This may also mean there is more dental work needed to be completed and added costs that are unforeseen. We are sorry that this was your situation.
Have you seen Dr. Elena Stavisky, DMD?

Visit Dr. Stavisky