Dr. Eftekhar Hassani, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Hassani
4701 Randolph Rd Ste 205 Rockville, MD 20852

Dr. Eftekhar Hassani, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rockville, MD. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Hassani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hassani

3.9

Dr. Hassani?
Dr. Hassani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Eftekhar Hassani, DDS
I have been Dr Hassani's patient since 2003 in her different locations. she been always amazing. she goes above and beyond to treat patients with care, respect and understanding. she is trustworthy and honest in her diagnosis. I've had several crowns with her and I have never had problems with them. i always leave her office with satisfaction and great respect for her professionalism, friendliness of her office staff. she is prompt in calling back to patients and very easy to be reached. best of all not having hard time being in the waiting room for hours and being moved to different rooms before being seen!!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eftekhar Hassani, DDS?
Dr. Hassani was very kind, warm, and welcoming as well as her staff. It felt as if my aunt was performing the dental procedure rather than someone I just met she was so hospitable and amicable. She performed at an expertly fast pace as well and made a normally long uncomfortable procedure fly by effortlessly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eftekhar Hassani, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Hassani for about 2 years and I love her!! She genuinely cares about her patients and you can sense that in each visit. I will be moving to Virginia soon but I will continue to see her because it is just so hard to find a healthcare provider that is so personable and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eftekhar Hassani, DDS?
I'm a new patient at Dr. Hassan at office. I just went in for a cleaning and got the $10 fluoride clear varnish. She was really sweet and didn't try to push the fluoride. She gave lots of compliments which was nice. We chatted a bit and she has a lot of experience. I highly recommend coming here. It make look like an old building but the dentist office is clean and the workers are polite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eftekhar Hassani, DDS?
I was a new patient. Dr. Hassani worked with me to make an appointment. She was very nice and flexible. She always answers the phones personally, even when she is with a patient. However, she is very critical of the dental assistant, fussing and arguing. I plan on changing my dental office, fort this and other reasons to follow. There was only Dr. Hassani and one dental assistant. All they did for my teeth cleaning was brush my teeth, and then say they would put fluoride on my teeth for an extr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eftekhar Hassani, DDS?
Dr Hassani is a master at performing procedures with a surprising low level of pain. It's really amazing how she manages to keep the pain down to such a low level. Even the needles are almost painless. And her advice and knowledge of patients' choices are remarkable. Both my daughter and I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eftekhar Hassani, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hassani?

Dr. Hassani accepts

Dr. Hassani accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Advantage Plus PPO
Concordia Plus General Dentist DHMO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Hassani treats your condition or procedure