Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Cortes

Distinctive Dental Service

29 Imperial Ave Westport, CT 06880

Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Westport, CT and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York University College Of Dentistry medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cortes to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Cortes with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Hartford Healthcare.

Make an appointment at Hartford Healthcare today at (203) 392-1166.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Hartford Healthcare.

Dr. Cortes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cortes

3.8

Dr. Cortes?
Dr. Cortez & staff saw me in less than 12 hours from the time I called them. I needed an Emergency Root Canal & I am finally out of pain thanks to Dr. Cortez. I am returning in a week for a permanent crown, deep cleaning & xrays. I have severe dental anxiety & Dr. Cortez makes me excited to come back and get my dental health up to par. He’s the best!!!!
Nichole – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS?
Because I am so very anxious about going to the dentist, I popped into this dental office to get a feeling about whether this was a place I'd feel comfortable. I spoke with the receptionist, and the doctor even came out to meet me, which was very kind. I made an appointment for a cleaning. Apparently the hygienist was not told of my fear. She spent the entire hour saying that I had too much gum recession and that she was surprised that ALL my teeth weren't loose. How horrible and terrifying to say to a person already so frightened of dental procedures! My anxiety level was at maximum! She said I needed a $1,200 cleaning to save my teeth. I did go to a specialist who said my gums are fine. I assume the hygienists are independent contractors and that she was just looking to make some money off of me. The two stars are for the dentist. He seemed like a nice guy. But my experience was zero stars.
Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS?
I had a great visit with Dr. Cortes. It was my first time at his office. He explained to me what I needed to have done. It will be very expensive and I need to have four teeth extracted and a bridge put in. I feel I am in good hands. However, it is a three month procedure and extremely costly.
Margaret M. Rahe – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS?
Got me in fast after my dentist of 8 years gave me a 3 week waiting period as a result of a doctor leaving. I found him and went in to get 4 chips/poor fillings fixed within days. He did great work, I was comfortable and he made sure I understood everything that was going on. Would recommend. The office is very nice and so is the staff.
Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS?
Dr. Cortes and his staff are amazing. They provide patients with full information to make educated decisions about the dental care they receive, and are willing to work with clients to provide services within their budget or even provide installment plans. Everyone is very courteous and they work hard to ensure that their patients are as comfortable as possible. When I had to make a business call after an appointment, Dr. Cortes even let me use his personal office. I highly recommend Dr. Cortes
  • Long wait times
Joe Sweet in New York, CT – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS?
My family receives excellent care at this practice.
P. Nunn in Westport, CT – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS?
I attended Dr Cortes Practice and had a cleaning followed by a number of fillings and a Crown. This work was done very sub par and I ended up in immense pain following the work. I then learned that I needed a root canal that Dr Cortes is unable to perform. (Something I was not aware of before procedures were started) I am now in the process of having all this work corrected. Dr Cortes is unwilling to take any responsibility for this. Basic Cleaning etc.. No problem. But if you have any s
Blauvelt, NY – Jun 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS?
Dr. Cortes is a highly skilled dentist with a knowledgeable support team. When I needed a root canal rather than a crown, he was able to handle the procedure right away in his office rather than referring me to a endodontist. This was the ideal patient experience as it saved time and money. Dr. Cortes and his team are very personable and like to connect with their patients. They continually checked in with me to make sure I wasn't experiencing any pain.
Carroll S. in Westport, CT – Jul 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS?
The office is great staff is amazing! Would highly recommend.
Teresa in Westport, CT – Dec 11, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS?
Excellent dentist! I have and will continue to recommend him to others! He does beautiful work. Fast and painless! Staff is very friendly and works with insurance to make sure you get maximum benefits.
L Brooks in Weston, CT – Dec 03, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Efren Cortes, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Cortes?

Dr. Efren Cortes and the staff at Distinctive Dental Service want you to know that dental health is something you can't afford to ignore. Distinctive Dental Service offers exceptional pricing and promises little or no out-of-pocket costs for insured patients on most services. Our office takes a personal approach to dentistry and always provides one-on-one consultations rather than the run-around of multiple dentists. You will see the same dental professional every time! Areas of expertise: Dentist, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentist, Top Quality Dentist, Implant.Less...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery