Dr. Edwin Silverman, DMD

Dr. Edwin Silverman, DMD

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Edwin Silverman, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Monroeville, PA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Temple University School Of Dentistry in 1983 and practices prosthodontics and dentistry.

4328 Northern Pike Ste 105

Monroeville, PA 15146

Learn about Dr. Silverman

This content was provided by Dr. Silverman "Our office and staff take pride in evaluating the patients dental needs as well as the particular concerns of the individual .I will offer alternate treatment choices for the patient depending on the circumstances (2nd opinion) as financial issues are commonly important in dental therapy.."

2  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Edentulism
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Georgetown University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Temple University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Temple University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Silverman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Silverman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silverman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silverman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silverman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silverman to family and friends

Dr. Silverman's Performance

Dr Silverman is a wonderful Prostodontist. He is kind, friendly, terrific at his practice. I got five implants and am able to eat well. I would recommend him highly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Silverman is a knowledgeable and compassionate provider that really cares about his patients. I have happily been going to him for several years, and I recommend and encourage him to anyone who may require his services.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My teeth were cleaned in a highly professional manner. The staff was friendly, communicative, and caring. I loved my experience! I strongly recommend Dr. Silverman and his staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient for more than 25 years. I first went to Dr. Silverman because a previous dentist had ruined one of my front teeth. Dr. Silverman restored the tooth and my confidence in my smile! He and his staff are always kind, professional, and willing to help you in any way they can! I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My teeth and gums were not in the best of shape in my mid-40s. However, when I began to go for regular check-ups and cleanings to Dr. Silverman and his staff, my dental health improved noticeably; since then, my dental health has remained at a high level. This attests to the competency and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option3