Dr. Edwin Silverman, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

4328 Northern Pike Ste 105 Monroeville, PA 15146 Get Directions
Dr. Edwin Silverman, DMD
Dr. Edwin Silverman, DMD is a dentist who practices in Monroeville, PA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Silverman's Care Philosophy

Our office and staff take pride in evaluating the patients dental needs as well as the particular concerns of the individual .I will offer alternate treatment choices for the patient depending on the circumstances (2nd opinion) as financial issues are commonly important in dental therapy..

Dr. Silverman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Silverman

Dr. Silverman is now accepting new patients

Dr. Silverman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silverman to family and friends
Dr. Silverman's Performance
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr Silverman is a wonderful Prostodontist. He is kind, friendly, terrific at his practice. I got five implants and am able to eat well. I would recommend him highly.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Silverman is a knowledgeable and compassionate provider that really cares about his patients. I have happily been going to him for several years, and I recommend and encourage him to anyone who may require his services.
Pittsburgh, PA |
My teeth were cleaned in a highly professional manner. The staff was friendly, communicative, and caring. I loved my experience! I strongly recommend Dr. Silverman and his staff!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I have been a patient for more than 25 years. I first went to Dr. Silverman because a previous dentist had ruined one of my front teeth. Dr. Silverman restored the tooth and my confidence in my smile! He and his staff are always kind, professional, and willing to help you in any way they can! I have recommended Dr. Silverman to everyone I know!
in Wendel, PA |
My teeth and gums were not in the best of shape in my mid-40s. However, when I began to go for regular check-ups and cleanings to Dr. Silverman and his staff, my dental health improved noticeably; since then, my dental health has remained at a high level. This attests to the competency and professionalism of Dr. Silverman and his staff. Dr. Silverman makes himself readily available for emergencies, and he and his staff have a very friendly, courteous, and relaxing beside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Edwin Silverman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Silverman?

Compare Dr. Silverman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Silverman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Silverman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Chipped Tooth

Georgetown University

Graduated in 1979

University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Silverman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silverman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics