Dr. Edward Smith, DMD

Dr. Edward Smith, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Edward Smith, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Randolph, NJ and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University in 1984 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

2 W Hanover Ave Ste 201

Randolph, NJ 07869

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "Hi! My name is Dr. Edward Smith. I take great pride in our outstanding, state-of-the-art dental facility, and we continually strive to provide the most caring, comprehensive dental care for all of our patients. I graduated with honors from Seton Hall University, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology in 1980, and then graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dental Medicine in the top of the class in 1984. I then completed my Residency in General Dentistry at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, where I held the position of Chief Dental Resident. I continue to return there to help train our next generation of dentists. I have been practicing General Dentistry for 25 years in Randolph, New Jersey. I am a member of the Tri-County Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association and the American Dental Association, as well as a guest speaker and lecturer for Dental Residents at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. I have completed well over 5000 hours of dental education, including cosmetic, restorative, and implant dentistry. My wonderful wife, Gail and I have been married for 25 years, and we have two great children, Scott and Ali. We love the outdoors, and we enjoy spending our free time playing golf, tennis or finding a great beach. You will love the personal attention we give to your comfort and appearance. Our combination of continuing education, state of the art equipment, and the finest materials, along with a genuine deep caring about your overall health, help us to provide you with the highest level of dental care available. My goal is to provide our patients with excellent dental care, as well as give you a beautiful, healthy smile for the 21st century and beyond. We want to help you put your best smile forward. We make happy smiles!"

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "If you are looking for a highly trained and experienced dentist in Randolph, you have come to the right place. At our practice, you will receive the highest quality dental care. Our dental office uses the latest state-of-the-art equipment and cutting edge technology and we uphold the strictest sterilization techniques. We know that many people may feel anxious about coming to the dentist, so it is our goal to make your visit with us as pain and anxiety free as possible. We view it as our mission to educate our patients about all of their oral health care options and to help guide them to choose a treatment plan that is most suitable and appropriate for their needs."

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Seton Hall
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Fairleigh Dickinson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Newark Beth Israel Medical Center

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?